How The Piss monster Came To life part. 5

-Recap-

As soon as I walked out of the bathroom I saw....

Let's continue onnn-

A random guy standing there- he had Blonde hair with blue eyes, I looked at his features a little bit more till he said something "hello-" he said looking dumbfounded He looked down and saw the note I was holding "where did you get that-?" I tried to think of a lie "...Ellie gave it to me-" I said as it was the only thing I could think of I didn't know who it was but they seemed to know about the note I went to walk down the hallway but before I could he said "are you talking about Ellie Hag###?" "yes- why?" I asked putting the note in my pocket "I'm Nex, Did Ellie ever mention me?" I tried to hold in my laugh how did I not notice Ellie Described him just how he looks- "yes he does, quite a lot" "he started walking into the bathroom "well it was nice to meet you!" I yelled but didn't get a response so I went back to class we were making our own papyrus then writing in hieroglyphics on them I wrote "Miu Iruma" then tried to take a picture but my camera was to blurry So for the rest of the time I was struggling with my computer- when the bell rang I put it up in a bin and left I saw someone drop all there books on the ground so I went and picked them up for them "thank you" the person said then they turned back around I saw Ellie run down the hallway and went to greet her she greeted me back and we went inside math class I soon followed her in and sat down beside her our teacher started talking about geometry. I was so tired but I tried to stay with her, we then had to take a test so I took out my computer and started working. there was 30 questions and if we didn't finish them we had to do it as homework. I only got 6 questions before the bell rang, I didn't care I just got my stuff together and waited for the second bell to ring. Finally we got up and went to lunch on our way everyone stopped at their lockers to put there stuff up Ellie was always behind so I took that chance to slide it into the whole in her locker then putting my stuff in mine while keeping my computer. by the time I was leaving Ellie just arrived at her locker. I gave her a black skirt because she asked for one then ran to the cafeteria I sat down my stuff at the table in the very middle of the room and sat down short after Ellie sat down beside me "You need to upload chapter 4!!" "I will soon" I said opening up my computer I then started working on chapter 4, I was making a gay romance book about two young boys who fall in love with each other Ellie requested a sex scene which I was hesitant about but I decided to anyways, after the line got shorter and all my friends were there I went and got a tray we had hot dogs you could smell it as soon as it was your turn the smell of the hot dogs made you even more hungry, I picked up a tray and sat down at the table again. time goes by so fast when I'm in the cafeteria it felt like 10 minutes passed by, but it was 30. I threw away my food and ran outside on the track field. that's when I saw them.