ten

nishimura riki

coming out of the bathroom after you just finished showering, you immediately reach for your phone. when your hand meets nothing but air, you snap your head in the direction where you swear you last placed it.

"riki! have you seen my phone?", you shout to him while searching nearby, maybe you just dropped it or something. holding back a smile, "no, i haven't!", he replies back.

emerging from the room, "you sure?", eyeing him closely but you miss the mischievous glint in his eyes, "yeah, pretty sure", keeping a straight face as best as he can. it ensues a search of the entire place for your phone, you even ask the other members if they've seen it. you poke your head into the room, "jay, have you seen my phone?", he scans his surroundings to check, "no i haven't, sorry", groaning, you continue your search.

after searching everywhere, even inside the cupboards, you started to feel frustrated and annoyed. "y/n-ah!!", you hear someone call you so you quickly get up from your spot. "what?", you call back. you follow the sound of the voice, leading you directly to where you started, "your phone's right here", you see jungwon holding your phone right where you swore you placed it.

"wait, no. what?", shock evident in your voice. that was the first place you looked, how could you have missed it? "that wasn't there before!", you point at your phone, like it was some sort of magical thing. "i dunno, just saw it right here", he shrugs his shoulders and hands you your phone before leaving. you inspect it thoroughly, how could it have been there all along when that's the first place you ever checked?

you suddenly hear snickering in the background. looking at the source, you quickly stomp over to him. "did you do this?", you shove your phone in his face, your eyebrows furrowed. "no", but his attempt at stifling his laughter contradicts his answer.

while you were searching the entirety of the place, he stealthily gets up and places your phone, which he was keeping close to his body the entire time, back to where it was before hurriedly returning to his previous spot on the couch.

"rikiii, how could you!", whining at him, plopping down next to him with your arms crossed and your brows still furrowed. he full on cackles, letting out the laugh he's been trying to hide, "i'm sorryyyy", he hugs you by your side while still giggling. "y/nnn, what can i do to make it up to you?", he looks at you with an exaggerated pout. "let's cuddle", you smirk, he turns as red as a tomato at the mere suggestion of physical contact with you.

you tackle him onto the couch and cuddle with him, although he was a little stiff, he quickly gets comfortable. you snuggle closer into him, with a content smile on your face, wanting to feel his warmth. "don't do that again. ever.", you put more emphasis into the last word, he just chuckles and rubs your sides. despite not being big on skinship, he cherishes these rare moments he gets to spend with you. he closes his eyes, letting himself savor your warmth and your closeness.