Chapter 1

As I walk pass all the students watching me, I master the courage to walk pass Connor's group of friends. He looks in my direction and laughs tears threatening to come out I pull my hoodie over my head and run to the girls toilet. It's been a week since me and Connor broke up. He broke up with me publicly telling everyone that I was a whore and desperate. I looked at my self in the mirror horrified to face anyone today. I hear someone opening the door and I immediately snap my head in the direction of the door. I see Sandra and her minions come my way. I reach for my bag wanting to avoid any trouble I walk away. Sandra grabs my arm and turns me around.

"why are you in such a rush?", she asks with her annoying smile

"I'm not in the mood, Sandra", I snap walking away as she grabs my arm again and I immediately push her and she stumbles over and lands on the ground.

I turn around and rush out the door. Typical Sandra the bully of the school. She never cared or noticed me until the break up with Connor. Now I was known as the desperate slut.

I make my way to my first class. I sit down at the sit at the back of the class. I see my best friend Debby walk in and sits down next to me. Debby is the crazy best friend of mine that I love. She is the only person who doesn't judge me.

"hi, where have you been?", she asks settling in next to me

"uh, well, the usual, busy being bullied by Sandra", I say lazily

"if you want we can burn her at the back of the school. Just tell me when and I will be there", she says jokingly

I laugh "deal"

The teacher comes in and the room falls silent.

After our classes were done, me and Debby went to the cafeteria to get lunch. As we walk in the cafeteria everyone turns to look at us and gossip loudly. We walk at the back of the cafeteria and take our usual sits. I see as Connor stands up and walks our direction. He takes the sit next to me.

"Hello ladies", he says while he puts his arm around my shoulder.

I pull his arm off "what do you want Connor?", I ask raising my voice

"I came here to talk, so calm down", he says pulling something out his pockets. "my house tonight at eight, there's a party don't miss it", he says and places the invention on top of the table. He stands up and fixes his shirt.

"And, oh, you are also invited", he says pointing to Debby then leaves to go sit with his friends

"what a jerk", Debby shouts loud enough for him to hear.

Can't believe I love him. Yes. I still love Connor after everything he has down to me. Every time I see him kissing another girl, I get hurt. Connor means something to me. He was my first everything and he knows that he won't be easy to forget for me.