Chapter 9

Outfit

She wakes up hearing her alarm

She wakes up hearing her alarm. She sighed deeply as she turns off the alarm. She gets up and grabs her clothes and then goes into the bathroom and gets in the shower, washes her hair and body. She turns off the water as she grabs her towel and gets out. She puts on her bra, panties, shirt, shorts and then grabs her watch off the sink and puts it on. Then puts on her cute little belt or at least she thought it was cute. She brushes her teeth and puts her hair up. She walks back to her room and puts on her shoes. She grabs her bag, phone and keys. Putting her keys in her back pocket. She then calls Michael real quick to say good morning and makes sure he knows that she loves him. The same thing she did most mornings. "Hey Babe I just wanted to say good morning." "Morning princess. I love you baby. See you soon." "Yes of course and I love you too." She says as she hangs up the phone. She put her earphones and her phone in her back pocket. She walks out of her house and gets in her car taking her phone and headphones and moves then to her bag not even really sure why she put them in her pocket. She buckled up then she starts the car and drives to school. Parked the car and walks into the school quickly. She couldn't wait to see Michael even though she just saw him the night before. She loved him so much it was almost like she was going crazy but she didn't care not even really caring.

It was kind of awkward as David came out to Danny trying to talk to her. She sighed as she looks up at him. "Please don't talk to me David. Please.." She says as she goes to walk away from him as she didn't feel like dealing with that at the moment. He grabs her arm as he looks down at her making her turn to look at him. She winced a little as he was squeezing kind of hard. "Really now he won't let you talk to me? He is controlling you and Turing you into his god damn puppet!!!" She raises her eyebrow at him anger growing in her face a little. "He?! My boyfriend he?" She says in a questioning tone but also a angry tone mixed into one. "Michael didn't do shit, nothing! He isn't telling me I can't hang out with you! You fucking kissed me David knowing I have a boyfriend who I love with all my heart! And you knew that David! You knew! You know! I told you that! He isn't treating me like a puppet. He loves me! I never ever liked how much you talk shit about him. You don't know him!!!" She yells at him angrily pulling her arm away as she could feel the bruises start to form. "Why?! Why do you love him?! His a piece of shit! He doesn't treat you right. He treats you like a toy. He is going to use your body like a toy the toy he believes you are. He only likes you because he likes your fucking body! He will leave when you start to bore him! You deserve better.." He says knowing that Michael was behind her not saying anything as she didn't notice. "Listen to me carefully David. I LOVE MICHAEL! I will never love you not like that anyway. I know people say I deserve better and Michael is such a bad person and yes he has made many mistakes. But everyone does and he loves me with all his heart and that's what I need. Yes, maybe he is controlling and maybe I should love better people but I can't help it." David looks at her as she looks up at him. "I love you Danny. I would treat you so much better then him.. but whatever. If you want to love a jerk like him and not someone one who is going to treat you like a Queen then go ahead. " He says as he touches her face softly then walks away. She sighed softly as she looks at her wrist and he had squeezed it in anger and a bruise was starting to form. She tries to cover it with her shirt but it didn't really work. "Oh hey Michael." She says as she turns around and sees him. "Hey Babe." He says as he kisses her. She smiled softly as she kisses him back. "I love you." He looks at her then he suddenly grabs her wrist. "What the hell who did this?! Is that from David?! I will kill him!" He yells angrily as he looks at her. She looks up at him. "N-no one it's fine babe.." He looks at her clearly very angry. "No you're not, who did this?! I was going to kill him anyways because he was basically saying I use you like my personal slut. So this is just adding onto that. And I don't see you like that." She pulls her arm away and moves her hand to his face. "It was a accident, really so baby please calm down." She says softly as she looks at him. "And yes what he said was out of line like far out of line and that was a big no no and I know that isn't true. That's all that matters not what he has to say. Ok?" He sighed as he looks at her and nods softly. "Ok baby. But he should learn to watch his mouth he knew I was there that's why he said that shit." She sighed. "Please promise me you won't hit him again. I am surprised you haven't gotten kicked out. And don't listen to anything that he said about you. You love me and I know that." She says as she kisses him softly. "Anyways come on we should get to class."