Chapter 1

~Outfit~

Danny wakes up from her alarm as she sighed

Danny wakes up from her alarm as she sighed. She gets up as walks out of her room and makes breakfast. She eats then walks back to her room and gets something to wear then she gets in the shower. She stands in the shower as the water goes down her body. She grabs her phone and sticks her head out of the shower as she hears it going off. "Hey babe what's up?" She smiled softly as she missed him over the weekend. "Just wondering if you will be here soon." He says sweetly. She smiled softly as she nodded to herself. "Yeah I will be there soon. Sorry, are you by yourself or just miss me?" "I just miss you princess. See you when you get here. Love you." "I love you too." She smiled as she hung up and put her phone back on the sink. She closes the curtains and goes back to washing her body and hair. She makes sure to get all the soap off her body and grabs her towel as she turns off the water. She dried herself off making sure she was dry then she put on her bra and panties along with the rest of her clothes. She brushes her hair  and teeth. She grabs her phone and walks into her room grabbing her bag then her laptop and puts it in her bag. She puts her phone in her back pocket with her headphones. She puts her bag on her back and quickly walks out of the house to her car. Both her mom and dad already left for work so her car was the only one in the driveway. She gets in and drives to school then grabs her bag as she gets out and walks into the school. She walks to her locker and sees Michael. "Hey babe." She says and kisses him. He smiled and kissed her back. She grabs what she needs from her locker as she looks at him a little with a smile. She closes her locker then turns to him. She kisses him one more time before walking to her first class where she sees David. "Hey Dav." He smiled and hugged her. "Hey Dan. How have you been?" She hugs him back as she smiles softly. "I have been good. I am hanging out with Michael later. Do you have any plans?" He sighed as she said her boyfriend's name. "Not really mostly going to be me watching Tv at my house on my couch." She looks at him and she nods softly. "Sounds like a pretty good night to me." She said as she sat down. She sighed softly as she waited for the teacher to come into class as this teacher was always late.

~At End Of School~

Danny was talking to her best friend David him standing right beside her as they walk and talk. They had the same last class so they always talked after school. She walks to her locker and he leans against the one beside hers. She was standing beside her locker as she was putting her stuff away as school was about to end and she didn't need much of the stuff other than a few notes she took. She sees her boyfriend coming to her. She closes her locker to go talk to Michael. David hugs her as she closes her locker. He smirks softly as he wanted to piss him off but she didn't notice that. She hugs him back and as soon as she lets go of him he hits the ground. "David you ok?!" She yells and looks up to see Michael her boyfriend had punched him "Michael! Stop!" She yells as he continues to hit David. Michael was on top of David hitting him in the face over and over. She grabs Michael trying to pull him off. He was so angry that he pushed her to the ground and continued to hit David. When he noticed he looked worried and stopped hitting David to check on her "Are you ok?" She nods. She looked at David who was fine. It looked worse than it was as there was blood on his face and Michael had blood on his fist. She fakes a smile at Michael as she looks up at him. "I am fine, let's go. '' He helps her up. She looks at David a little and mouths 'I am so sorry.' They walked to his car as she sighed softly looking at him.

He looks at her "Do you like him?" She looks at him confused as to why he would even ask that. "No Michael. I love you. " She says, looking at him. He smiled and kissed her then he opened the passenger door for her. He closed it behind her and got in the car. She looks out the window as he drives to his house. When they get there she follows him inside and to his room. When they get to his room he slams her to the wall and kisses her neck softly. He even bites her softly. She blushes and looks up at him "W-what are you doing? " He gets closer to her ear and whispers "I am punishing you." She blushes as she hears him say that.

He moves his hand into her shorts and rubs through her panties. She blushes more as she bites her lip softly. "M-" She was cut off by a moan as he moved his hand in her panties and started roughly fingering her. She grabs his arm as she moans. He smirks and kisses her neck. He fingers her faster. She moans loudly. She blushed as he sucked on her neck leaving hickeys all over her neck. He continues to finger her roughly as he kisses her neck. This goes on for a few minutes until she starts to breathe heavily. Her legs were shaking a little as he was being extremely rough as he normally was. "I-I am about~" He smirks and moves his hand. "W-Why did you stop?" She asked, looking at him with a small pout. "That's the punishment " He says looking at her. She rolls her eyes. "That's fuck up Michael. " She pouts and crosses her arms around her chest. He laughs as she pouts looking up at him. He grabs her and they both lay on his bed and she pouts softly on his chest.