Chapter 3

~ Month or so later ~

It had been a month or so since she broke up with Michael. She had gotten like 10 to 15 or even more calls a day, hundreds of texts from him an insane amount of apologies and begging text for her to just answer him. He wouldn't leave her alone there was a small part of her that didn't want him to. He would try to talk to her at school, she always ignore him, he would even pass her notes in class. Overall it was clear he didn't want to let her go. She knew that it was best just not to talk to him at all. Just one looks into his eyes, one conversation, one wave, one hug, one I love you... she knew that would be all it would take for her to be in his arms again.

~Outfit~

She was getting ready for school

She was getting ready for school. She had already taken a shower and gotten dressed (above). She grabs her keys, her bag, phone and anything else she would need for the day then walks out the house and drives to school.

As soon as she walks to her locker Michael was already standing next to it as she sighed softly. "Please just talk to me." He says grabs her hand softly as she looks up at him. "Michael Please it has been a month since we broke up. Please leave me alone! You can't keep doing this!" She says pulling her hand away and walking to class, it was kind of more of a run. She gets in class and couldn't stop thinking about it. She sighed trying to calm herself down. Her mind was racing the whole class she could barely concentrate on the teacher thinking about him.

~ Lunch ~

She went to the table she had been sitting at with David, they have been talking more since she broke up with Michael.  Michael stopped coming to lunch and would leave school and come back after lunch, or he would just skip school all together which kind of made her worry. She still loved him... a lot but she was tired of how obsessed he was. She hears the bell ring and puts her tray up and walks out of the cafeteria after saying bye to David. She walked past the stairwell and was suddenly gasped as she was grabbed by someone, she looks up to see Michael.  She tries to pull away as she sighed. "Michael, I told you to leave me alone! I really just don't want to talk to you!" He looks at her sadly "Please listen to me. Danny please!" She rolls her eyes and nods. "You have one minute I have to get to class." "Danny I am so sorry. I love you so much.  Please forgive me. Danny, I love you!" She sighed as she looked at him, looking into his eyes, she almost forgave him right there but she shakes her head. She doesn't say anything at first then just pulls away from him. "I have to go to class." She walks to class, sitting down in her seat, laying her head on the desk with a deep sigh. She couldn't help but want to tell Michael that she loved him too. To forgive him. But she was trying to stay out of that because she knew their relationship wasn't healthy. It was toxic. Her eyes tear up a little as she sits in class thinking about Michael. She sighed as she thought about everything then tries to shake it out of her head and pay attention.

~ Next Day ~

She was now at home watching TV as she hears knocking and Michael yelling. She gets up, looking at the door trying to see if it was really him. "Danny let me in please!  Let me in!" He yells through the door, he was honestly starting to scare her a little. "Michael go away! Now!" She yells back still sitting on the couch looking in the direction of the door, he didn't leave. She runs downstairs putting her hand on the door she looks through the peephole, seeing him. "Michael please leave!  Your scaring me!" He didn't move. "Michael I am going to call the cops!" He clearly knew she wouldn't do that to him, what was she kidding. She knew she wouldn't call the cops on him she only hoped he thought she would. He knew she didn't want him to get into trouble. "No you won't Danny. Now please at least talk to me." She sighed and hastily opened the door. He hugs her tightly crying begging her to forgive him. "Please Danny I am so sorry! Please Danny I love you." She already knew she was going to give in as this happened every time they broke up.  She would not talk to him, he would come to her house, ask her to please let him in, tell her he loved her. She didn't know why she kept opening the door, why she didn't just leave it locked until he finally leaves. She always told herself to stop opening the door but she never did. She sighed to herself looking at him. It hurt her heart to see him so upset, so hurt. "N-no Michael." "P-please Danny please. I love you so much. I can't live without you." She couldn't take it anymore, watching him hurt, living without his love. "F-fine.... I-I forgive you." She says looking at him, a smile grows on his face.  "I love you Danny" She kisses him, him kissing back. Kissing him felt so good like really good. "I love you too" She says then she pulls away and holds the door open to let him in. "You want to come in." He nods "Yes." He smiled happily as he walks inside. He knew the hold he had on her heart. He knew that just as much as he couldn't live without her she also couldn't leave without him.