Chapter 8

~ At school ~

She was at her locker and Michael went to his car to grab something. She was getting something from her locker when someone grabbed her. It startled her a little and made her turn around. She then sighed a little as she thought it was probably just Michael. "Hey" When she turns around she sees David. "Oh hey dav-" She was cut off as he smashed his lips to hers making her squeal slightly.

She gasped and pushed him off her. And slaps him.  "What the fuck David?! I love Micheal, you know that! You're my friend! And that's all you will ever be!" She looks to see Micheal who looks pissed; she then looks back at David. She slaps David again but harder this time as if she was trying to make sure he would remember it. "Don't try that again!" She yells and walks to Micheal and grabs his hand and kisses him softly. "Babe please calm down" She says looking at him. He walks past her and walks to David and goes to punch him. Danny sighed as she walked to them. She looks at both of them. She stands in front of David. She looks up at Micheal then hugs Micheal tightly. "I love you Micheal." Micheal sighed and put his arms to his side looking down at her. "I love you too." He looks at her and wraps his arms around her. David looks at them angrily "Fuck you Danny!" storms off he yells angrily and storms off. She sighed softly and then looked up at Michael.

She grabs Michael's hand and pulls him to the exit. "Let's skip today ok?" He nods "Ok baby." he says as he follows her. She walks to his car. "You ok?" He kisses her deeply then looks into her eyes and pinning her against the car a little and looks into her eyes. She squealed slightly as she looked up at him. "You are mine! Do you understand?" She nods and kisses him. "I love you Michael. I am yours. I am with you, not him." He smiled happily and moved so she could get in the car. She gets in her car and so does he. She smiled softly and drove to his house. They both get out and walk inside.

He smirks as they get in his room. He slams her to the bed. She blushed slightly as she looks at him. He pulls her shirt off and she wasn't wearing a bra he kisses her neck softly. He gets on top of her. He smirks as he kisses her deeply. She wraps her arms around him. He kisses down to her neck and kisses down to her chest leaving hickeys the whole way down her body. He smirks as he kisses her thigh. She blushed as she bits her lip. She moans softly as he kisses her thigh. He kisses her pussy then licks her clit softly. She moans softly as she feels his warm tongue touch her pussy. He suddenly pulls her closer to his and starts to lick her pussy faster and finger roughly. She moans loudly from the sudden movement arching her back a little. He wraps his arms around her legs to hold her in place. She pulls the bed sheets a little. He smirks as he continues to lick her clit and fingering her roughly. She pulls the sheets as she moans. He looks up at her as he fingers her faster and licks faster. She arches her back a little as she moan. She moans loudly as she cums. He smirks and kisses her thigh. He gets on top of her looking into her eyes. He gets up and takes his clothes off. He kisses her deeply then rams inside her roughly without warning. She moans loudly from the sudden movement as she kisses him back wrapping her arms around his neck. He smirks and gets close to her ear and whispers. "Your mine..and only mine. And you will be mine forever" She nods as she looks up at him. "I will always be yours." He roughly thrust inside her as he kisses her neck. She could feel his smirk that still hadn't went away against her neck. She moans loudly as she moves one hand into his hair pulling it a little. "I love you!" She moans as she scratched his back with her other hand. He looks at her "I love you too baby girl" He puts his hand around her throat as he roughly thrust inside her. The room filled with her moans. She cursed and moans his name loudly. He continues to ram inside her hitting her deepest parts. She moans louder putting her hand on his as he chokes her lightly.

~ Hour or so later ~

She breathes heavily. They were now under the covers and she was laying on his chest. He had his arms wrapped around her holding her close. She nuzzled into his chest. She kisses him softly and he kisses her back. " I love you baby." "I love you" He says looking at her. He plays with her hair a little as he looks at her. She smiled sweetly at him returning the smile. She looks up at him for a minute. She nuzzles against him and falls asleep on his chest. He smiled holding her tightly as he soon fell asleep as well. She wakes up after a few hours. She looked up at him as he was still asleep. She lays her head on his chest nuzzled to him as she waits for him to wake up. Once he is awake she looks up at him. "Hey babe." He smiled seeing her. "Hey Princess. Did you sleep well?" She nods. "Yea I did. You?" He kisses her forehead. "Yes." She smiled sweetly then got up and looked at him. "Shower?" He smirks softly as he gets up following her to his bathroom. She turns on the water to the shower and gets in him getting in with her. She squealed slightly as he grabbed her breast and kissed her neck softly.