Chapter 2

~Outfit~

~Nexted Day~

~Nexted Day~

She wakes up from her alarm on her phone. She sighed softly as she got out of bed. She gets in the shower, gets dressed (Outfit Above), brushes her teeth and eats breakfast. She grabs her bag and keys. She walks out of her room and says goodbye to her parents. She gets in her car and drives to school. She sees her best friend David and runs to him. "Are you ok?" She says putting her hand on his face to look at his black eye. David looks at her and smiles "I am fine" He says. She looks at his face seeing a small scratch on his face beside his bruised eye. She sighed and quickly moved her hand off his face and looked to see if her boyfriend was nearby and he wasn't. She hugs David quickly, him hugging her back. She then pulls away. "Talk to you later. ok?" David nods "Of course". She smiles and walks to her locker. She then sees her boyfriend. Michael wraps his arms around her and kisses her. She kisses him back and looks at him. "Hey". She gave him a smile. She felt bad for David but was still actually really happy to see Michael. She closes her locker and turns to look at him. He smiles "Hey babe" She kisses him softly one more time, him kissing her back turning it into a small make out session. She then pulls away smiling. He grabs her hand and starts walking to their first class. She sits beside him. She looks at David who was also in the same class. She smiles. She felt bad that Michael hit him.  She then looks up at the teacher. She sits in her seat bored waiting for class to end. She draws in her note book.

~At Lunch~

She was at the table she always sat at. She was waiting for Michael. She sees David and they start talking. She started eating some of her Lunch. Michael comes over and sits beside her he wraps his arms around her looking at David with an angry expression. She looks at Michael giving him a look so he knows to stop. He pulls her closer to him almost like he was trying to make a point that she was his. His arms holding her tightly. She then kisses Michael trying to make a point that she was his so he would calm down a little. He smiles as that clearly made him feel a little better. They sit there and talk for a few minutes. David being there clearly made Michael angry but he looked calm. After like another 5 or 6 minutes the bell rings to tell them that Lunch is over. They all go to their classes.

~After Class~

She was putting her stuff in her car and hears yelling it was coming from where her David  parks. She ignored it for a minute until she hears something like Someone hitting someone really hard. She runs over to see a bunch of kids gathered around. She pushed through the kids to see Michael and David fighting. "Stop!" She yells loudly as she goes to try to stop them but a few kids try to hold her back but she pushed through them. "Stop!! Michael stop!!"  She yells as she once again tries to pull them off each other. Michael punched her knocking her to the ground. But this time he just kept punching David. A few kids run over to check on her. A few guy kids finally push through the crowd and pull David and Michael off of each other. Micheal was trying to get out of the guy's grip to hit David. And he could if he really wanted to even with a few guys holding him back. Michael had a few bruises but David's nose was bleeding and he had blood all over his face. Danny's forehead was bleeding a little but she was fine. The guys pull both Micheal and David to the principal's office and they talk to him for like a hour so they could talk about their punishments for fighting. She waits outside the whole time. She sighed as she sits on the concrete waiting for Michael.

She waited outside for Michael to finish talking to the principal. When Michael comes out she gets up and walks to him. She looked pissed as she looked up at him. "What the fuck is wrong with you!? He is just a friend! I told you that! What was the point in that?!" He just looked at her and put his hand on her face to look at the mark on her face from him punching her. "I am so sorry Danny. I didn't mean to hit you. " She slaps his hand away. "I don't care that you hit me! What is wrong with you? You probably broke his nose!" She sighed and looked at him. It took her a lot to make herself say the next part. "M-Michael we are done! You can't keep doing this to everyone I hang out with! You do this to all my guy friends! I had a talk with you last time and I thought you learned your lesson!" She yells angrily looking at him. He looks at her trying to see if she was being serious. He starts crying and begging her not to leave him when he noticed that she was serious. She looks at him feeling kind of bad seeing him cry. She pulls away and runs to her car. She quickly gets in her car because she knew if she talked to him anymore he would talk her out of it. She starts driving home crying because she loved Michael but this wasn't the first time he beat up one of her friends and she didn't want it to happen anymore. There was a part of her that knew he was going to convince her to get back with him but she tries to ignore that.