Chapter 7

He grabs her waist slamming her down on his dick. She moans loudly and kisses him as she moans into the kiss. He kisses her as he moves his hands to her chest Playing with her breast. She moans loudly as she goes up and down. He grabs her ass and slams her all the way down on his dick. She gasped sharply as he did and she moaned loudly and cums. He smirks and pushes her off him and grabs her hair and slams her to the wall again. He rubs her clit and kisses her neck. "Do you want me? Or do you want to go to David?!" He asked, slapping her ass hard. "I want you Michael! I am yours~!" He smirks "That's the right answer" He slams inside her again and pounds her against the wall. He pulls her hair kissing her neck as she moans louder. She was panting and so was he. She could feel his dick start to twitch inside her as she moaned loudly. He smirks and starts slamming against her g-spot. She moans louder pulling his hair. "Daddy I am going to come again! ~" He smirks and pulls her hair pushing his dick all the way in. She moans louder and cums. He pulls out and pushes her on her knees and slams his dick into her mouth. She sucks his dick as she looks up at him. He lets out a small moan as he cums inside her mouth. She swallows. He grabs her and slams her on the bed. He lays beside her. She lays her head on his chest cuddling up to him.

He was panting and so was she. She looks at him and kisses him. He smirks and kisses her back. She soon falls asleep on his chest. He holds her tightly. He falls asleep.

He wakes her up. "Babe we should get ready for school. " She nods and gets in the shower real quick. Then she walked to a dresser and grabbed some thongs and a bra. She then grabs one of her shirts. She grabs a part of his jogger pants. And puts her black shoes on. She had a lot of her clothes at his house. He was wearing a black t-shirt and jeans and black shoes. He grabs his keys and they walk to his car. She gets in his car and so does he.