CHARACTERS, EQUIPMENT AND SKILLS

Kay

One of the most powerful elements and recognized by other elements. A lightning element who comes across to Teyvat with one determination, solely to fulfill his duty by eliminating all seven cells. He however, lost his elements thanks to heavenly principles but vow to bounce back.

Quite ignorant but the pride of element within him means there is nothing will stop him.

Yui

Kay's best companion ever.

Wiseman

Who?

Equipment and Weapons

· Code Breaker (Combination item for the starz crystal, used for Kay to utilize other visions)

· Favonius Sword (Giving as a reward)

· Amber Crystal (Contain a part of Amber's pyro vision)

· Noelle Crystal (Contain a part of Noelle's geo vision)

· 550 Thousand Mora (Money)

· Spark Gun (Used to shot the visions into Kay)

· Fox Mask (Present from Akagi and Kaga, has several abilities that very useful to Kay)

· Yui (What!!!)

Techniques

Kay lost his element due to the heavenly principles, however, the pride of element will always protect him from any danger for a certain time. Not to mention, he also has good swordsmanship to defeat any enemies.

Vision Up (A special ability when two visions with compatibility combine and created a new power)

Amber (Pyro) and Noelle (Geo) -> Crystallization Burnout

Elemental Skill -> Baronplate 

Summons protective stone armor, dealing Geo DMG to surrounding opponents and creating a shield. The shield's DMG Absorption scales based on Kay's DEF. Has the ability to attract enemies and will explode upon granted by Kay, dealing Pyro DMG within a range.

Elemental Burst -> Sweeping Rain

This final burst gathers the strength of stone around his weapon, Kay strikes the opponents surrounding him within a large AoE, dealing Geo DMG. The attack become larger attack AoE and Converts attack DMG to Geo DMG that cannot be overridden by any other elemental infusion. This final burst increased ATK that scales based on Kay DEF. After the first swing, a shower of arrows, dealing continuous AoE Pyro DMG will hit the targets within Kay's range.

Encounter and investigate more about this vision up maybe worth a try.