PROLOGUE (1)

Inside a large library, a man walks towards one of his destinations, a rather large room full of books on shelves. Still, one shelf looked empty, not filled with books.

Continue his journey and sit in his chair, pick up a book and start reading it. Just distracted because he saw a guest sitting in front of him.

"Ah, forgive me ... where is my manner...", said the man. "Welcome my guest, it is an honor to meet you...or nice to see you again?"

"Maybe we've met in the past or is this the first time you've seen me? It doesn't matter because, after all ... just one thing, your purpose is to come here to find out the truth, about a story of a young man in his journey passing all the hardship with his own power ... "

The man then got up from his chair and picked up another book that was scattered unorganized, sitting back down. As he opened the first page, the blank book was miraculously suddenly full of words.

"My name doesn't need to be mentioned, but for the sake of this session ... you might call me, Wiseman. And today, I'm going to tell you something that will interest you ..."

"In a world called Teyvat, seven countries with seven superiors rule the whole world. Full of hardships with despair, yet still meaningful..."

"A young man, called Kay, travels in that world with one determination to fulfill his duty, eliminating the cells across the seven nations..."

"Seven cells in all, scattered across the seven nations ..."

"He went alone, leaving his friends to carry out his duties ..."

"And his journey begins now ..."

.......................

.......................

.......................

At a certain place in Inazuma on a moonlit night, a young man walks relentlessly towards an unknown destination.

"Go to the shrine and don't tell which one. Yeah, thank you very much Wiseman ...", said Kay. "There is liked, hundreds of shrines here and I was picked up by a ghost in that previous shrine..."

"And why this shrine is at the fucking mountain..."

Let say, his journey is not going too well as he gets lost while searching the shrine as Wiseman talks about. But, in the end, he finally reaches it, just barely.

"At least, this place is very beautiful", thought Kay.

This place is called the Grand Narukami Shrine, located at the peak of Mt. Yougou and is the largest shrine in Inazuma, guarding the Sacred Sakura.

Kay tries to enjoy the beauty of this shrine, only to be disturbed by loud noises.

"I really can't enjoy this place for a minute, isn't?", said Kay. "What was that commotion? Enemy attack?"

ROARS!!!!

"I hate myself", said Kay as he runs toward the noises.

In the commotion, Kay could see several soldiers protecting the shrine girls from the huge and ferocious wolf monster. Kay quickly hid and looked around. He then wears a fox mask to protect his face from seeing by the others and draws his sword, ready to fight that monster.

"Yae-sama!! Leave this to us!! Please protect Yae-sama while we fight this monster!!"

The soldiers started attacking the monster while the other girls fled the place while protecting a woman, probably the most important person here.