CHAPTER 2 - VISION UP (2)

A few days later, after having plenty of rest in camp, Kay is now helping the Knight of Favonius by helping them train and get some extra quests. It's really their job but the pay is really worth the troubles.

Not to mention Kay literally beat all the knights during the training but he will not talk about that.

"And that's it for today, good job for staying strong, Lawrence", said Kay as he ends the practice. "As for the others, you really need to work hard you will be in big trouble later on..."

"It will be much better if Mr. Kay takes a little easy on us...", said Lawrence.

"What's the point if I don't take this training seriously?" Kay asked. "Plus, I'm still injured. Not to mention, this is very far from my true strength."

The knights who heard Kay's complaint fell silent for a moment and tried to imagine their fate as they practiced with Kay using real strength. They will be sent flying no doubt.

"Anyways, as a promise, we already prepare your reward for helping us, Mr. Kay", said Lawrence. "We also give you that sword as a bonus..."

Kay receives half million of Mora and level 90 Favonius sword as a reward for helping Knight of Favonius.

"Are sure about this? This sword alone can cover up my entire reward", said Kay.

"No need to be modest, Mr. Kay", said Lawrence. "In fact, you deserve more what we can offer. Thanks to you we know that we need to be better and training more."

"Well, thank you very much", said Kay.

His sword, Red-Crowned Crane is still missing, therefore it is a good choice to accept this sword and use it as best as he can.

"Yui, are you with me?", asked Kay.

Yui then came out of the thin air and sat on Kay's head. A bit rude but since Yui has a fairy appearance, Kay lets it go.

"I'm always with you", said Yui. "I have also had some news regarding the assignment as you requested, but as you expected, there is not a lot of information regarding The Cell in Mondstadt."

"Best to ask the leader of Knight of Favonius..."

"That's mean, we have to enter the city", said Kay. "Not a big problem though, but I still have some job to finish here..."

Kay still in debt with Amber and Noelle for helping him when he was injured. As a gentleman, he needs to repay that favor. But the main problem is, he does not know where they are.

"Excuse me, Lawrence, but have you seen Amber and Noelle today?", asked Kay.

"They have a mission in Dadapau Gorge," Lawrence said. "It's actually a secret but because we can trust you, they're on a mission to capture Treasure Hoarder which is causing a lot of trouble for us ..."

"Treasure Hoarder in Dadapau Gorge?", Kay asked. "Let's see, can you show me on the map?"

Lawrence then shows Kay where Amber and Noelle are across the Dadapau Gorge. Kay could feel something strange considering he had been there and investigated the place a few days ago.

"Is there something wrong, Mr. Kay?", asked Lawrence.

"I been there several days ago, but I don't see any treasure hoarders there", said Kay. "There are some odd-looking people but there are not treasure hoarders that you talking about."

"Are you sure about that, Mr. Kay?", asked Lawrence. "What their appearances look liked?"

Kay then described their body shapes and clothing as he requested. Lawrence was startled and pensive for a moment before telling Kay something.

"Fatui? Sound like a shit organization? So, are they good or bad people?", asked Kay.

There is no answer from Lawrence, in fact he is little confused to tell Kay about it.

"I take that as no", said Kay. "This is a problem, how long Amber and Noelle are gone now?"

"Early this morning and they probably already finish the mission if thing gone smoothly", said Lawrence. "The mission should be easy for them and not to mention they bring several capable knights with them..."

"Hurmm, is there any higher ups that will come here today?", asked Kay.

"Captain Eula is on her way...", said Lawrence.

"Then ask her to go there immediately...", said Kay as he rushes out. "I will go there first and hoping that what I imagine is never going to happen."

Lawrence yelled at Kay, but the scream could not be heard as Kay had left him and headed towards Noelle and Amber. Kay knows that Amber and Noelle are capable, yet he has bad feeling when he saw the Fatuus several days before. He can sense that they are not normal human.

"Hopefully, it's not too late", said Kay.

......................

......................

......................

"Tch, we are too late", said Kay to Yui. "Still alive by the way but being capture by them are also troublesome..."

"Should we wait for Knight of Favonius to come?", asked Yui.

Kay shakes his head, telling Yui that the longer they wait, the higher the risk. Considering it is Fatui they are talking about; they might do something even worst.

"I have an idea...", said Kay.

"If the idea is for you to fight them directly, then no", said Yui instantly. "They are not normal human, and their strengths are surpassing what human can do. Without your element, you have no chance against them, let alone defeat them."

Kay stares at hand, and the grips it hard. He still cannot use his element thanks to unknown force that seal it.

"If you think I'm strong because of my element, then you are wrong, Yui", said Kay. "There is more about me..."

Kay then tells her plan to Yui. After hearing his plan, he still insists that it is still dangerous, yet Kay is still following his plan. Yui sighed and just nodded her head.

Then, she slowly disappears.

Kay then looks at Noelle and Amber who are unconscious. The other knights are also with them, tied up. Looks liked the Fatuus are mocking them.

Kay knows he will be in deep trouble with his element against these enemies. His swordsmanship alone is not enough to defeat them.

However, he refuses to give up. Why? Because he heard that there is a traveler that defeat a dragon without a vision, giving him strength to move forward.

Even though that traveler does not have a vision, he can manipulate element around him.

"But unlike him, I just borrow their vision", thought Kay. "So, that's why! Please lend me their strength!!"

Kay then takes out the Code Breaker, he takes a deep breath and with a determination in his mind to save these girls, he knows he needs their powers to defeat the Fatuus. Two starz crystal in his hand, contain Amber's and Noelle's vision.

It's now or never.

"I'm return the favor...", said Kay. "Let's go..."

"Amber...Outrider of the Favonius..."

"Noelle...Maid of the Favonius..."

"Vision Up..."

"With the power of maidens, please lend me their visions"

BANG!!!

"Amber...Noelle...Vision Up...Crystallization Burnout..."