PROLOGUE (2)

"Hurmm...did I forget something?", asked Kay.

Having managed to save the shrine maiden from danger, Kay actually forgets that he actually had to go to that shrine at Wiseman's request. However, he completely forgot about it.

Consider that the shrine is at the top of a mountain, oh boy how painful it is to climb again. It takes a few minutes for Kay to realize it.

"What's wrong with me?", Kay asked after realizing it. "Well, time to head back again..."

Without wasting time, Kay embarked on a journey to the shrine, once again. Thinking about this, perhaps the third time for him to go to the temple with the same purpose, so sad.

"Well, hopefully nothing stops me from going to that temple," Kay said.

ZAPP!!! ZAPPP!!! ZAPP!!!

Suddenly the starry night sky darkened with lightning passing over the surface. The state of peace turned bitter; the breeze began to lose control as if the world was in fear.

Kay knows, something is coming, and it is very dangerous.

"I hate myself", said Kay. "This world is really hassle..."

Kay then wore a fox mask to cover her his. He is ready for the danger that may arise.

"It's tough to be popular...", said Kay as he draws his sword that fused in lightning. "Here they come..."

ZAPP!!! ZAPPP!! ZAPP!!

Suddenly, a powerful lightning struck right in front of Kay where he stood, but he never flinched as he stood bravely. He can slowly see a woman who is staring at him liked a predator who meets her prey.

She has long braided violet hair that goes behind her back and a hairpin on her right side. She wears a small crimson ribbon on her neck as a choker. Her kimono has an assortment of patterns in different shades of purple and crimson, along with a badge bearing the emblem of Inazuma tied to the front of her clothing below her right breast. She wears dark purple thigh-high tights with small diamond openings at the top. On the back of her outfit she wears a crimson bow with tassels. She also wears high heeled sandals; the one on the right is adorned with two pale violet flowers.

She is, the Raiden Shogun of Inazuma and facing Kay, face to face.

There was no conversation between them, just silence as lightning struck the area. Kay starts to feel very odd since he does not know what she wants nor the reason why she is here.

However, before he could speak, the Raiden Shogun began to attack him. After all, she realizes that Kay is not from here because it is very clear that Kay does not recognize her at all. She also does not feel any fear in Kay.

SLASH!! KLANG!!

A very fast slash at Kay was successfully repulsed by him despite being shocked by Raiden Shogun's sudden attack on him.

"Give me a break," Kay thought in frustration. "Let me have some peace for a moment !!"

SLASH!! KLANG!! KLANG!!!

The Raiden Shogun attacks Kay repeatedly with a long polearm without giving Kay a chance to breathe. But Kay calmed down and repelled all her attacks.

She is undeniably fast starting from movement to the attacks she made, the smoothness of her attack can cause a lot of problems but not for Kay.

SLASH!! SLASH!! KLANG!! KLANG!!

They both retaliated repeatedly with no sign for them to stop for a moment. Behind their battle, several flashes of lightning spread the results of their attack and engulf their surrounding causing a raging fire which eventually grow bigger.

KLANG!!

Both of them stop and stare at each other.

"Capable to use elemental energy without a vision and, nevertheless...an electro vision...", said Raiden Shogun. "You are looking down on me...you are exceptional, the enemy for the eternity..."

"Vision? What the hell is that?", thought Kay.

"You will die from my hands...", said Raiden Shogun as her eyes color changed to violet.

Lightning began to surround Raiden Shogun and Kay could feel her aura of strength beyond human limits. She then draws a sword from her chest followed by a strong and powerful lightning.

"This is bad, I don't know why but I feel liked she will unleash the most powerful on me", thought Kay. "Should I run? Should I evade it?"

"No, I will face her..."

"Because my lightning element, is stronger than her!!!"

Kay takes off the mask and draws another sword, the Red-Crowned Crane.

SLASH!!! ZAPPP!!!

Musou no Hitotachi, the strongest and fearful attacks from Raiden Shogun.

"What...", said Raiden Shogun.

ZAPPP!!! ZAPPP!!! ZAPPP!!!

Their swords met each other, with Kay managing to withstand Raiden's strongest attack causing her to be startled and stunned.

"What a shame, isn't?", asked Kay as he eyes turned yellow.

SLASH!!

Kay swung his sword, causing Raiden's sword to bounce and stab to the ground. Within less than a second, the sword fused with lightning.

"My turn...", said Kay as he executes the final attack.

Just before the attack reaches her, a strong light suddenly approaches them from the sky and causing Kay to stop just a few centimeters from Raiden.

"What the...", said Kay as he looks upwards. "Is this your doing?"

But to Kay's surprise, Raiden Shogun knows nothing about this. The light just hit Kay and at first, he didn't feel any pain until he realized that, the light was teleportation.

"Shit!!", shouted Kay as he tries to run, but it's already too late.

The light already teleport Kay to another place, leaving Raiden Shogun alone.

"Celestial...you dare to disturb my battle?", asked Raiden Shogun. "What an interesting man, our time are sure short but I know, we will meet again in future..."

The weather slowly became peaceful again with the shogun army finally arriving. They were all shocked by a lightning bolt that suddenly appeared near Narukami Island and assumed they had been attacked. But they were relieved that Raiden Shogun had solved it as the situation becomes clear and peaceful.

But for Kay, he is now a place where he doesn't know where he is.

"Tch, I really hope I will some peace for today because I already have enough", said Kay. "But too bad, it is too much to ask..."

Kay can feel it, someone is here.

STAB!! STAB!! STAB!!

"Guh!! Tch, I can't block all of them!!", thought Kay as several sharp chains pierce his body.

SLASH!!

He immediately cuts them, only to be pierce again causing his to shout in agony. He realizes the chains are not normal, they been fused by unknown power which causing Kay to lost control of his element.

SLASH!! ZAPP!!

While the pain is hurting Kay, he will not give up and endlessly cutting the chains until all of it been cut and turn to nothing.

Yet, the suffering just begins.