0.1

Ashley Dior Lovelace💝

Baton Rouge, Louisiana (12:00 in the afternoon)

"Girl you know we got school comin up, and we ain't got no outfits right." My bestfriend of basically my whole life, Diamond said. "And you know we gotta be lookin cute and shit." She added on. "You is too much fa me." I said shakin my head. "Ok how bout we pick sum up from the mall on the way back from getting Prince." I said tryna put my eyelash on. "Who said we was pickin up bad ratchet ass kids today?" She asked muggin me. "Bro we finna be late pickin him up, c'mon." I said grabbing my phone and bag walking towards the door. "Why you just standin der?" I asked looking at her confused. "Cuz Ashley don't nobody feel like yo dickhead of a brother." She said crossing her arms. "I'm not doing this today witchu Diamond, don't talk to him then." I said stating the obvious. "Plus your my only ride." I said making a baby face. She sucked her teeth. "Bring yo ass, hurry up." She said walking out the door. "Thank you bestieee." I cheesed following her to her car. "Mhm." She said rolling her eyes getting in. "See I knew you loved me." I said smiling. "Shut the fuck up and get in the car befo I change ma mind." She said closing her door. I rolled my eyes laughing getting in the car. She ain't gon do shit, dats ma ride or die.

misslovelacee-Liked by 2playaa_diamond & 250k others

Bitch... don't test da gangster in me🥱🔫

2playaa_diamond: Periodt💯

pinned comment

_.misslovelacee: When we finna get dis doe...

        ↪misslovelacee: Ion yet🤔

kaylab_: You ain't bout shit 🙄

          ↪misslovelacee: Test me hoe😂

kingvonfrmdao: A hoe gon be a hoe smh😬

          ↪misslovelacee: And a bitchass nigga gon be a bitchass nigga🤷🏽‍♀️