Chapter Twenty one: Plan

Diana's POV

We slid through the tree and into the basement.

It was a hidden place meant only for us. And this was the perfect spot to speak with Sirius.

“What is going on? How am I here? ” Sirius asked bewildered, as soon as he saw us.

“You might want to sit down for this. ” Artemis told him and sat down on one of the chairs here. Sirius looked at her for a second and then sat down slowly.

“Let's start from the beginning. ” I said while twirling my ring. “Let's start with your confusion on the eight warriors. They were sent to hell for their cruel nature. And they cannot return. You might want to think that they are dead. ” Artemis spoke.

He looked at us, shocked. “W-Wha-”

“We are not omegas, Sirius. ” I said smiling. “I am Diana Phoenix Silvermoon. ” His expression was the one which made me laugh. He looked like a fish out of water. His eyes were wide and his mouth hung open.

“G-Goddess? ” He asked still unable to grasp the situation.

“Yes, and I am Aurora Silvermoon and that is Artemis Silvermoon. ”

“But how? Why are you three goddesses here? And why tolerate the torture from those cruel people?” He asked.

“That's the reason we are here. We will be taking care of them soon, for their behavior towards other pack members.” Artemis said looking at him.

“Why am I here? ”

“We need you to start training all the omegas and all the other people along with them, as per the royal orders. We have a war brewing and we need many people to support the king. ” Aurora said.

“And you will not speak about us with Lenox or Weston. We trust you, Sirius. And we believe in you. You have a heart of gold. ” I said smiling and patted his shoulder. He bowed and nodded.

“I will not disappoint you, Goddess. I will do my best to help people learn to fight. ”

I smiled and waved my hand, teleporting him back to the packhouse and into his room.

“He took it well. Except for the shock on his face. ” Artemis said looking out of the small window in the basement which gave a direct view into the sky.

“He's supposed to be the future Alpha. And he's gonna be a powerful ally for Ares. ” I said smiling and sat down next to Artemis.

“What about my mate, Diana?” She asked gazing longingly.

“You did send the letter, didn't you? And don't worry, even if he doesn't receive it, you will be meeting him on the day of the ball. ”I said patting her hand.

She nodded slowly.

“Let's go back. We have to prepare breakfast early in the morning. ” Aurora said and we nodded, teleporting back to our room.

[][][][][][][][][][]

Ares POV (in the evening) (earlier that day)

I walked downstairs to the basement and nodded at the guards outside the door.

They opened the door and we went in. The smell of the blood, sweat, and flesh, filled my nostrils. And with my heightened senses, it was difficult to ignore it but after so many years, I had gotten used to it.

“Alpha. Beta. Gamma. ” Arthur bowed and we nodded.

“Who is it this time? ” Louis asked curiously.

“He says he was sent here, by him. But he hasn't spoken anything besides that. ”

I walked forward and motioned the guard to open the door to the cell and I went in.

“Who sent you here? ” I asked glaring at him. He spat out blood but laughed loudly.

“I am not telling you anything, you are a pathetic excuse for a king. You don't deserve it. The real king is out there gathering his army. And for your mate, He has planned wonderful things for her. As soon as he defeats you, she will be his and all of us will share her. She must be a beauty. Sending letters to each other. Haven't you grown soft, dear King? ” He asked smirking.

I could feel Aspen get angry with his words.

My hands transformed into claws and I swiped it on the rogue's face who screamed. Three claw marks were now visible and blood was dripping through his face.

[][][][][][][]

Author's POV

The atmosphere was thick with tension. The guards looked at the rogue with narrowed and angry eyes.

No one gets away after talking shit about their future queen.

Aspen roared and ordered the guards to bring the man to the open grounds. They nodded and dragged the man.

“I will not spare all of you, who talk about my mate. ” Ares and Aspen growled loudly. Their voices were mixed. It was like two people speaking together, but in this case, from the same mouth.

“Let's go, Alpha King. ” Charles said bowing low. He didn't want to be on the receiving end of the beast's rage. He knew when he had to respect the beast.

Ares/Aspen turned away furiously and walked upstairs.

It seemed as if the whole kingdom was here, to look at the brutal torture which the King would be bestowing on the rogue.

Ares stood at the center with the rogue at his knees. The people had formed a circle around them. Charles and Louis stood at a distance but still near Ares, ready to stop him if he lost control.

The rogue, Rick, was now trembling and shaking from his spot. Sweat, mixed with his blood started dripping onto the ground.

“Any last wishes? ” Ares spoke grimly. It was a public execution for the rogue. And it would not be easy for him.

“Please let me go. ” He said with tears flowing down his cheeks.

“Ah, Ah. Dear friend, no one, I mean NO ONE gets away after talking dirty about my mate. Now even if the gods tell me to stop, I will not. ” Ares said with a dangerous glint in his eye.

He was out for blood and anyone wouldn't be able to stop him except his beautiful mate.

If she wished, anything could happen.

........................................................................

A/N:

I will speak the truth, I haven't had any inspiration to write because there is no one, literally no one who is reading my book. And that makes me to stop updating regularly.

If there are any silent readers, I am sorry for making you wait.

I will try to update atleast once a week.