Chapter Twenty: Gamma Sirius

Ares POV

I was walking through the corridors of the castle when I heard Louis call me through the mind link.

“Alpha, could you come to the training ground to check today? ” He asked. I hummed and walked down to the ground.

Everyone bowed and greeted me, while I nodded at them.

I saw the new warriors and Louis training.

“Alpha. ” He bowed and greeted.

“How is the training going on? ” I asked looking at all of them.

“It is going well, Alpha. ”

“Continue your training. ” I said and stood at a corner.

The younger wolves had shifted and were fighting in their wolf form, while the older and more experienced members were fighting in both forms.

“They are good, Louis. ” I said motioning at the boys. They seemed to be in their twenties. There were two boys and they fought well.

“Should I call them here? ” He asked.

I nodded and he called them here. They stood in front of me and bowed.

I opened my mouth to speak but was cut off when a white-colored pigeon flew towards me. Everyone looked at it curiously. The letters through pigeons only arrive if there was some emergency.

It flew and sat on my shoulders. I looked closely at its legs and saw three rolls of paper attached.

“It must be from our mates.” Charles mind linked me, whispering. He was standing on the other side of the ground, training the adults.

I took out the letters from the bird and it flew back in the same direction.

“Who is it from? ” Louis asked curiously.

“Let's see. You boys continue your training. And you two will meet me later. ” I said pointing at the boys standing in front of me. They nodded and went away to practice again.

I walked back to the castle with Louis and Charles following me.

We reached my office and I sat down behind my desk and handed them their letters.

I opened mine and started reading. I felt a tingling sensation as soon as I touched it. But I continued reading.

I couldn't stop myself from smiling. Her writing was so good and neat. And she seemed so cute. I hope she is alright.

“Alpha, some rogues have been captured near the border.” I heard Arthur's voice in my head after some time. He was my head warrior.

“Bring them to the dungeons. I will be there. ” I said smiling evilly.

I hate rogues more than anything.

No one will be able to save you now, you filthy disgusting wolves.

I got up and went down to the dungeons where all our captives were kept.

Let's show you the ruthless Alpha King now.

[][][][][][][][]

Sirius POV (Surprise 😉)

We were on the grounds, where the new omega, Diana was to be punished.

Why did she have to speak about reporting to the royals?

Lenox and Weston were evil, cruel. They always torture the omegas and sometimes have even raped them. But it has gotten worst now. And I couldn't do anything, as they were more powerful than me.

As soon as the warrior swung his whip and slashed Diana's arms, there was a flash of light and I closed my eyes covering it.

The light died down after a second and I opened my eyes and saw that Diana was bleeding heavily and was on her knees, blood dripping down her arms. But what was shocking was the eight warriors were nowhere to be seen.

“Where are the warriors? ” I asked confused.

Everyone looked at me as if I had gone mad.

“There were no warriors here, Sirius. You must be hallucinating. ” Alpha Lenox said and I stared at him.

Can he be crueler?  How can he forget his pack members? And not one but eight of them. EIGHT.

I sighed and looked at the now empty ground. What happened when that light flashed? What have I missed?

Soon the girls started walking to the Packhouse and I heard Artemis's voice in my ears, asking me to come to the clearing in the forest at midnight.

I looked at her and saw that she was just walking without any care.  Her lips weren't even moving, but how did she talk to me?  I got confused but nodded my head.

I have to get to the bottom of the missing pack members. I don't know how or why everyone forgot about them, but as I remember, I will do my work.

Soon it was midnight and the moon was shining over the sky. Millions of stars were twinkling brightly and the sight of the rock silhouetted by moonlight was stunning. I gazed longingly at the sky, feeling a tinge of loneliness. How I wish that this pack would be like all the other normal packs!

Even a blind man could say that there was no happiness in our pack. It was dull, and darkness had engulfed most of the members to its side.

I sighed and started walking towards the forest, where I was told to meet. I wonder what they want to speak about. And that too in a forest.

I was entering the forest when I heard rustling sounds and a path opened up before me. How is that possible?  With a little hesitation, I walked through the path created. Did the trees move from their place?

I kept my guards up and my wolf was also on the edge.

“Something is going to happen soon. I can feel it.” He said whispering.

I walked forward and reached a huge tree.  The branches were thick. And leaves were rustling themselves, making loud sounds. What is going on here?

I took a deep breath and stepped forward.

Suddenly the trunk of the tree opened up and I was sucked in. I couldn't help but scream, as I was sliding down and into the earth.

I shouldn't have come here.

What have I landed myself into?

........................................................................

A/N:

How are you guys?

And surprise Sirius POV!!  Did you guys like it?

What do you think will happen next?

Vote and comment guys..🙂🙂