𝟎𝟐𝟐. home evil home

━━━━˚🍺👑🌹⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗠𝗬 𝟮

━━━━⋆。˚🍺👑🌹⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗠𝗬 𝟮 ❞

I don't belong here.

{THIRD PERSON POV}

George looked out onto the window, onto the Isle as tears ran down his face. He was in Mal and Evie's dorm as Mal was on her date with Ben. The fight he and Anthony had was replaying in his head on repeat.

Suddenly, Mal burst into the room with tears down her face. George could already tell that she and Ben had a fight so he hugged her, in comfort.

"I don't belong here," George and Mal said at the same time.

George sighed, "I think we should go back to the Isle."

Mal nodded in agreement, "Yeah, we should."

The two changed into their Isle clothes. George wore a red leather jacket that had a rose symbol on the back and the jacket had spikes, zips and rips on it that makes it look rough and patchy. He wore a white plain shirt, leather back pants with a sliver belt, black shoes with a symbol of a rose on the side of each shoe. He wore a necklace of a white tiger and sliver rings.

George left a note for Anthony and the ring Anthony gave him. Mal doing the same for Ben. Mal and George then took their stuff and rode the scooter their lovers got them. They stopped at the ocean in between the Isle and Auradon. Mal took out her spell book and flipped to a page, "Noble steed, proud and fair, you shall take us anywhere," Mal read before putting the spell book away, "Woah, okay. Please work."

George and Mal started their bike and rode it through the ocean. They were driving on water!

'It worked,' George and Mal thought happily before their felt themselves going past the barrier.

They drove past a bunch of people as they jumped to make way for them. Mal went ahead as George then stopped at a poster of him and Anthony. He took and crumbled it into a ball before throwing it and following Mal. He then parked his bike under his old hideout with Mal. Mal took a rock and threw at a sign that said 'Danger: Flying Rocks', George and Mal smirked as the gate opened that revealed a staircase. They walked up the stairs.

Once they made it to the top, they looked around the room. There was graffiti painting all over the room.

George let out a sigh of relief, "Home Evil Home," George mumbled with a smirk.

👑🍺

Back in Auradon, after Anthony and George's argument, Anthony was in Ben's office with Ben, laying on the couch as he looked up at the ceiling. His mind replayed the argument that he had with George, along with cloudy thoughts and multiple questions.

"Deborah," Ben called on the phone.

"Yes, your majesty?" Deborah said.

"Can you ask Lumiere to call me regarding Cotillion?" Ben asked her.

"Yes, sir," Deborah said.

"Thank you," He said before hanging up the phone.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, Evie opened the door.

"Ben," Evie said.

"Evie," Ben said as he stood up while Anthony sat up from the couch and stood up, "Come on in," Evie closed the door before she walked over to the two.

"George and Mal have gone back to the Isle," Evie told Ben and Anthony sadly, causing Ben and Anthony's smiles to fall, before handing them the note their 'ex-lovers' left for them.

"Ben, Anthony," Evie said as she handed them the rings they gave to their lovers. Anthony and Ben quickly took their perspective ring and read the note before crumbling it up.

"Th-This is my fault," Ben sighed, "This is my fault, I-I blew it. She'd been under so much pressure lately, and instead of being understanding, I just went all Beast on her." Ben slammed his hands on the table.

"Same here. We have to make it right," Anthony told Ben as the young king nodded in agreement.

"We have to go there and apologize," Anthony and Ben looked out at the window, "We have to go there and- and beg them to come back."

"Guys, you'll never find them," Evie told Ben, "You need to know the Isle and how it works and-" Evie paused for a moment, "You have to take me with you."

"Yes," Ben said as he turned to face Evie, "Uh, are-are you sure?"

"Yeah," Evie told Ben, softly, "They're my best friends. And we'll bring the boys too because there's safety in numbers and none of us is really too popular over there right now," Evie told Ben and Anthony.

"Thank you," Anthony told Evie.

"But let's get two things straight," Evie told Ben and Anthony as she turned to face them, "You have to promise that me and the boys won't get stuck there again."

"We promise," Ben and Anthony told Evie.

"And there's no way you're going looking like that," Evie told Ben and Anthony with a little smirk on her face.

Ben and Anthony started to get a little nervous as the Evil Queen's daughter was looking at them with a little smirk on her face.