𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

━━━━˚🍺👑🌹⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗠𝗬

━━━━⋆。˚🍺👑🌹⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗠𝗬 ❞

I love you, Anthony Beast.

{THIRD PERSON POV}

"But, I don't know, pups," The red haired boy, George, said with a sigh, "I mean, what if he says no?"

The white haired boy, Carlos, looked up from his laptop to the other boy in front of him, "George," Carlos started with a sigh, "You really think Anthony, the man you have been with for over 5 years, would say no?" He raised an eyebrow as George nodded. Carlos scoffed, "Yeah, there's no chance of that happening."

George groaned, "Pups, this is big. BIG I say, BIG. And, I mean, what if I get rejected? Or maybe he'll break up with me? Or WORSE he doesn't love me anymore!?" George gasped, dramatically, "Does Anthony not love me anymore," He said, just above whispering.

Carlos sighed, knowing how stubborn George is, as he closed his laptop and walked over to the other, putting a hand on his shoulder, "George, I promise you, Anthony, WILL say, yes."

"You sure?" The son of Gaston asked, unsure.

"Yeah, I'm 101% sure," Carlos answered.

George exhaled, "Okay, thanks pups, you really are helpful."

"I know I am, George."

👑🍺

Anthony laughed as he threw a blueberry in George's mouth. George and Anthony are on a beach date. The two sat on a picnic blanket with a bunch of their favorite food.

"Would you like a hot hors d'oeuvre?" George asked Anthony as he held one out. Anthony laughed as he remembered their date that happened when the five original VK's were in Auradon for six months.

"Yes, please," Anthony said, leaning forward as George fed him, "Mm, still one of the best foods I've eaten even though the first one was spelled."

"I know, that's why I spend hours with your mom in the kitchen for hours to make it for you," George told Anthony with a smile.

Anthony smiled, "You know, you're so cute, right?"

"Yeah, I know. And you know you're so beautiful, right?" George told Anthony with a teasing smile.

"Of course, I won most likely to win a beauty pageant eight times in a row," Anthony answered, cockily, with a cocky smile and a wink. George laughed before he stood up and held his hand out in front of Anthony.

"Come on. Let's go walk on the beach." 

George and Anthony walked on the beach, talking about...stuff *winks* And, it's not that shit, you're thinking about, dirty minded people.

"Hey, amour," George said, softly, "I need to tell you something."

Anthony looked at him worried, "Yeah, what's up?"

George smiled at him before losing his smile. This worried Anthony, he was about to ask what was wrong but George beat him to it, "Anthony," George said, again, softly, "You are the most perfect boy I've ever met. You taught me what love was and you never gave up on me. Us," the boy took the other boy's hand into his, "And I can't imagine my life without you," George nervously took out grabbing a ring box from his pocket causing Anthony to gasp in shock and cover his mouth with both hands as his lover got down on one knee, "So, will you do the honors and be my husband?" George opened the ring box in his hands. It was a gold ring with a red gem in the middle.

"Yes! Yes, chéri!" Anthony exclaimed with no fucking hesitation. George slid the ring on Anthony's finger before standing up and kissed him. His fiance. The two pulled away, connecting their foreheads together. And at that moment, it's just them.

"I love you, Anthony Beast."

"I love you, too, George Legume."

"Well, soon, you will be a 'Legume'."

"Or you will be a 'Beast'."

"Hmm, No, I think 'Legume' is better."

"Hmm, give or take, chéri, give or take."

───── ❝ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 ❞ ─────

───── 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 ─────

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐘, descendants. 🎉