𝟎𝟒𝟏. one kiss

━━━━˚🍺👑🌹⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗠𝗬 𝟯

━━━━⋆。˚🍺👑🌹⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗠𝗬 𝟯 ❞

Well, we haven't actually used the 'L' word yet.

{THIRD PERSON POV}

After splitting up with the boys, George had Mal take Max, Uma, Theodore, and Celia to Audrey's dorm as he and Evie looked around Auradon prep.

"She's nowhere on campus," Evie said as she opened the door to Audrey's campus. She and George walked in to find Mal looking around, Celia sitting at Audrey's vanity, Theodore standing next to her, Max and Uma laying on Audrey's bed as Uma read her diary.

"Found her diary. And dang did you ruin Audrey's life," Uma told Mal and George with a laugh.

"Okay. So did you find anything in there that we don't already know or..." George said in annoyance.

"We found out that she hangs out at Fairy cottage," Max informed the group, "You know, where Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather hid her mom from Mal's mom."

"Yes. Ha, ha, ha," Mal said, sarcastically, "The irony is not lost on me."

"How could anyone with this bed ever be unhappy," Uma whined as she laid back on the bed.

"I know," Max whined as he snuggled in more with Uma.

"Okay," Celia said as she and Theodore turned to face George and Evie. Celia was wearing one of Audrey's crowns and a necklace. Theodore was wearing another one of Audrey's crowns and a few rings, "How do we look?"

"Okay, the bling stays here," George told Celia and Theodore, who both pouted.

"But she's bad," Theodore reminded George.

"And we're not," Evie retorted as Celia and Theodore huffed and removed the jewelry.

👑🍺

"Ben! Anthony!" Carlos called out as he, Jay, Gil, and Harry walked through the forest, following Dude. Dude tried to sniff Ben and Anthony's scent but no luck.

"Wow. These things grow everywhere," Gil said as he ate some blueberries from the bushes. Gil turned to Jay, "Hey, we should play that ice-breaker. Jay, I like the way you bounce and jump off things," Gil told Jay, "This is free, right?"

"Um, thanks. I like how you get a kick out of a berry bush," Jay told Gil as he went to stand next to him.

"I guess you've probably seen everything by now, huh? Furry rocks, Giant Fish. You're probably used to grabbing lunch off of a bush," Gil said, sadly.

"No. I mean, we just get our lunch from the vending machines. Tourney eats up a lot of my time," Jay said, sheepishly.

"Tourney?" Harry asked with a laugh, "That's a wee boys game," Harry said as Jay gave him a weird look.