𝟎𝟎𝟒. the wand

━━━━˚🍺👑🌹⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗠𝗬

━━━━⋆。˚🍺👑🌹⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗠𝗬 ❞

It's magic, it doesn't have to look scary.

{THIRD PERSON POV}

George opened the door to his, Carlos and Jay's dorm room. Carlos and Jay were grinning while George looked disgusted.

"Wow, this place is so awesome-" Jay and Carlos started.

"Gross," George said.

Jay and Carlos cleared their throat, "Yeah, awesomely gross."

"Ugh," George groaned, "But, it's not that bad, I think I could get used to it," It was silent for a bit before George broke it, "Anyways, I call dibs on the middle bed!"

"What? No way! I want the middle bed," Carlos exclaimed as George sat on the middle bed.

Before George could say anything, Jay beat him to it, "Uh, no, I call middle bed."

George looked at the boys, smugly, "Well, look who's sitting on the middle bed."

And before George knew it, he, Jay and Carlos started wrestling for the middle bed

Boys will be boys, huh?

👑🍺

A few hours after settling down in the dorm, George was laying down on the middle bed, Carlos was playing a video game and Jay was throwing a bunch of things that he manged to steal along the tour on his bed when the door opened as Mal, and Evie walked in looking around the room.

Mal noticed Jay standing in front of one of the beds. She walked over him and stood on one side of him, looking over his shoulder and saw a bunch of electronics.

"Jay, what are you doing?" Mal asked Jay.

"It's called stealing," Jay informed her.

"Okay, what's the point?" George asked him, walking over to him as he picked up a phone.

"Well, George, it's like buying whatever I want... except it's free," Jay explained as he pulled out a stolen laptop and opened it.

George and Mal laughed at him as George dropped the phone on the bed then sat on one of the chairs, watching Carlos play the game.

"Okay, so you could do that or you can leave all of this here," Mal started, "And pick it up when we take over the world!"

"You sound just like your mom," Evie told Mal as she put her hand on her chest.

"Thank you!" Mal said as she put her hand on their chest.