𝟎𝟏𝟓. set it off!

━━━━˚🍺👑🌹⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗠𝗬

━━━━⋆。˚🍺👑🌹⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗠𝗬 ❞

I haven't been faking anything.

{THIRD PERSON POV}

The next day, on the Isle of the Lost, Maleficent, Jafar, Cruella, Gaston and Evil Queen were all sitting on the couch in Maleficent's castle, watching the coronation on the TV, live.

"At last, here we are, broadcasting live from the coronation, where Prince Ben will soon be crowned king! And his brother, Prince Anthony will be named Royal adviser!" Snow White said, "I'm Snow White, bringing you up-to-second coverage of who's the fairest of them all."

Evil Queen threw some popcorn on the screen, " 'I'm Snow White' Who are you kidding? She's definitely had work done."

Maleficent looked at her, weirdly before looking back at the screen.

"Fairy Godmother is looking radiant today, but what is happening with Jane's hair?" Snow White laughed, "Oh, and there's Fairy Godmother's wand."

The five villains saw Fairy Godmother remove the cloth off of the Bell Jar to reveal the wand inside.

"I want that wand!" Maleficent exclaimed.

"Do you? Hadn't heard," Cruella said, sarcastically.

"Oh, and here comes Anthony now!" Snow White said. The screen showed Anthony and George sitting on a carriage, through the kingdom as they waved at people.

👑🍺

George was sitting in the carriage, looking a bit sad and nervous. He held a small blue box on his lap. Anthony noticed George looking nervous, so he took George's hand causing George to look at him.

"Don't be nervous," Anthony told George, "All you have to do is sit there and look handsome. No problem there."

"Thank you," George told Anthony.

Anthony looked down at his hands at the ring he always wore. It was a golden ring with a beautiful Rose flower, "George, would you wear my ring?" Anthony asked him as he took off his ring from his finger. George pulled his hand away from Anthony.

"Uh...no, not now," George told Anthony, "I think it would just probably fall right off me," George softly smiled at Anthony. Then he realized the blue box he had in his hands, "I have something for you."

"For me?" Anthony asked him, surprised.

George nodded, "Yeah," he handed Anthony the small box, "It's just for later," George told Anthony as Anthony opened the box to reveal a brownie, "You know, when you need strength. Some carbs to keep up your energy."