Chapter: 13

(Enjoy~)

They came out of the restaurant after dinner.

It was already 9:45 so they decided to go back to home. Jeongguk wasn't satisfied. Though they were so good with him, he couldn't help but think himself as a freeloader. Suddenly someone bumped onto Taehyung so they again entered the restaurant washroom to clean up. Jeongguk quickly ran to the store near that place. There were some of plushies & pillows at the kids corner. He couldn't decide what he would buy. But Taehyung's call distracted him meant they were done. He hurriedly bought a bunny plushy & a bunny pillow & left thinking if Taehyung would like these or not.

"Hey Gguk Where did you go I thought you-"

Taehyung shut his mouth off when he saw a giant box in his hands. Jeongguk gave it to him. Taehyung's eyes got widen. Yoonmin couple too.

 Yoonmin couple too

"What's this?"

- I-It's a little thing for you.

Taehyung's mouth hung open at the size of the box. He didn't touch the box yet. He looked at his hyungie as if asking permission.

Hey Jeongguk, you really didn't need to do that. It's not right. Yoongi said.

-N-no hyung. Taehyung is my friend. And It's nothing at all. I'd be really happy.

He looked at Taehyung with pleading eyes. Taehyung took the box brightly smiling.

Jeongguk, I'm saying again, you should visit to our house. Let's go cm'on.

-Umm thanks hyung. Some other time. It's getting cold outside, you take Tae at home. I'll be leaving now.

"I'm coming with you to see you off."

-No Tae. I know the direction now. I can go. It's cold go back with hyungs.

"Yes I'm coming Gguk. Hyungieee~"

Ok ok little one. Stubborn.

Taehyung handed the box to Jimin saying not to open the box until he comes. Jimin rolled his eyes but nodded. Yoonmin left for home & Jeongguk - Taehyung started walking towards bus station.

-You really didn't have to Tae-

"I wanted to..."

( silence)

There was something unfamiliar feeling was going on between them without their noticing.

"So..

Jeongguk looked up at him.

" Did you enjoy today?"

- Yes very much. Had a great time after like forever. Thanks for inviting btw.