Chapter: 2

Years passed like centuries after Jeongguk left Daegu. These three years of his life has been living hell for him to live of his own. It's not like he has never been alone. He lived almost of his whole life by himself without a family. 

Yes, he's an orphan. After his parents left him at the age of 2, lived in an orphanage for 6 more years and then living his own. Putting bread in his mouth was quite difficult for a boy of 8 but his dedication for work was beyond anyone's imagination. Like how the hell a 9 years old soul could work for straight 6-7 hours! This duration became longer and longer as Jeongguk's stamina and strength wasn't joke (duh;) even that age too. 

Though it was a roadside food stall where passerby used to have cheap street foods and working there was far better than working on the coal machine factories according to Jeongguk's little brain back then. Well, he wasn't wrong though as the owner let him sleep at night on the stall. 

 Free education till 12th provided by the govt. for the orphans was the only thing he liked in his entire life until he met Taehyung. Meeting him is the best thing ever happened to Jeongguk's life for no doubt. Jeon's still remembers the moment...

"Umm what's your name?"

A.N: Hey TaTaz...

Feel free to give your feedbacks & show some love pwease~

#borahae