Chapter: 16

(Ignore the grammatical mistakes)

That night Jeongguk didn't sleep for a single minute. He just couldn't stop touching his cheek which Taehyung kissed earlier. Taehyung kissed his cheek! He wasn't dreaming at all! Oh god he felt like he was in heaven. He just kept rolling over the mattress all the night like a teenage lovesick boy smiling like an idiot.
It's already clear that he crossed the line of liking. He started loving Taehyung. Did Taehyung also like him like he do? Should he confess already?

Wait confess? Jeongguk gulped thinking that. That's where always his guts fall down. The fear. Fear of society, fear of having nothing, fear of getting rejection, fear of facing the reality. In one word, over thinking about his existence. How could he even think about Taehyung would accept a person like him who has nothing at all. And his hyungs? What would they think? They had always been so good to him, what if his confession would make them angry. No. He can't afford to lose Taehyung. He accepted him as a friend, then he'd be his friend. Only.

But what's the look on Taehyung's eyes? Why he always looked at him like that? Like the way he wanted him to. Why he said he'd(JK) get the special one? Why he was shy saying those as if he was thinking about Himself? Why would he call him Bunny huh? And the- the kiss? Was it just a friendly kiss to him?

Urggghhhh Jeongguk gripped his hair in frustration. He thought all night & slept in the dawn. Next day he woke up 12 pm. No work that day so no need to hurry. Yesterday's memory flushed back, making him again smile shyly idiotically. One hand kept caressing the cheek where Taehyung's petal lips touched, other hand checked out the phone. 

A text from Tae saying 'good morning Gguk'. Aaahh he loved it. A sweet morning indeed. He then dialed his number. After 2 rings Taehyung received.

"Hello Gguk. -Hey hey you idiot give me my pillow back!" Loud huffing sound and shouting were heard at Taehyung's side.

"Yeah Gguk hello?"

- Tae, you have guests?

"Yes actually. Some of my University friends have come today. They'll be leaving after lunch. You tell me did you have your breakf- Yah! Don't do anything stupid or I'll kick on your butt!!!"

Jeongguk laughed at Taehyung's scoldings. He could imagine a puppy fluffy angry Taehyung shouting who looked not angry at all to him.

"I'm sorry Gguk. They're just so annoying & disturbing-"

- Hey It's okay. You guys have fun. I'll call later then okay?

"No you tell me have you eaten?"

- I just woke up now. I'll have it.

"It's already afternoon Gguk! I should've called you earlier. It's not good to have food late."

-Okay okay your honour . Won't happen again.

Taehyung blushed deeply at this. But suddenly someone snatched his phone & ran away started talking with Jeongguk. Jeongguk could clearly listen loud giggles & breathings and Taehyung's shouting front behind as if they were chasing after the person.

'Hey Mr. Whatever. Who are you? Why the fuck our TaeTae's blushing talking to you? Are you his boyfie or something?' {A/N-guess who}

Jeongguk's whole face turned red blushing messily. He was feeling so shy though no one's there watching him.

"Jessie NOONAAAAAAA! Give it back now!!"