Chapter: 3

Double Update woohoo...

"Umm what's your name?"

Jeongguk was putting fuel pipe on an old van which was almost full with bananas as if those were being supplied to the town. He started working at that gas station for more than 6 months then.

He turned to see the owner of the voice and then, yes then he saw something he didn't see in his entire life.

There was a boy standing a few steps far from him. He looked at the face and to him, that was for sure not a human face because how on earth a boy looks so beautiful and angelic!

 He was smiling, like damn that smile was heart shaped. Truly a heart shaped smile Jeongguk noticed WTH! Those eyes~ as if exactly smiling beautifully like those pair of lips. His one hand was on his right waist and put weight on right side of his body which is making him look like a model. 

Jeongguk's breathing got stuck. Oh God he just can't remember where he was standing, what he was doing or what's on earth was going on. The person was wearing loose like really loose oversized white hoodie with fluffy jeans which made look like a (big) baby with large clothes.

 The person was wearing loose like really loose oversized white hoodie with fluffy jeans which made look like a (big) baby with large clothes

(Taehyung in this chapter)

Jeongguk was lost...

A.N: Hewoo TaTaz....

Show your love to this book please~

#borahae