Epilogue

(for the last time, consider your little authornim's mistakes😊)

After every pouring of rain for days, the sky has came out clear finally. The sun is shining brightly, no clouds waiting behind of the sky as if its not scared of the thunders anymore. Birds chirpings are heard everywhere again making Jeongguk smile sweetly. He just loves it. Loves the surroundings around him, in here. 

The day he stepped into this place, he fall in love with the nature in here. Reaching to Busan, first he searched for a place away from the town. He didn't like to be around with people anymore.

So with the help of the money Mr. Lee had given him, he easily bought a little hut shape house in some countryside rural area to live on his own. He even thanked that person showing his gratitude. The place is so rustic & charming that Jeongguk didn't think twice before buying. And he got it in cheap price as not much people live in there so it was quite easy. 

Busan had never been any good for Jeongguk, but this place holds something inside him even if he doesn't like Busan for his cursed childhood.

(Jeongguk's lil house)

______

: Alright Mr. Park, we will take your leave now.

Bogum shakes his hand with the cop. The officer leaves. Taehyung is still sitting on the same chair, head hang low.

'Taehyungie, don't be upset. They're trying their best. Just-'

"Hyung.."

Taehyung interrupts, facing Bogum now.

"I think, we should -we should stop further investigation"

Taehyung says, a deep sigh leaves from his throat at that.

'What are you saying Taehyungie! Don't tell me you're losing your hope.'

"I'm not. I'm not hyung. But hyung, it's not gonna work"

'what do you mean?'

Bogum is confused. Taehyung is not someone who would lose hope on his beloved one. Taehyung & his hyungs had filled a missing case of Jeongguk the day after they lost contact with him & Bogum also helped them in this case for further procedures. Later, Taehyung with the help of Bogum, continued the police investigation. And it's been 3 years already, the police didn't get information of Jeongguk. 

" It's easy to wake up a sleeping person, not the one who is faking or pretending of sleeping."

Taehyung states that with a blank face making Bogum frown. Taehyung understands. 

"I know him hyung. If Ggukie was really missing, then we would find him by now. But he chose to escape- from M-Me...."