Chapter 5: Caesar vs Godzilla

Y/N was running through Hollow remnant and even though Yang couldn't see his face she could tell that he was enjoying it and it made her smile.

Blake: Looks like he's having fun.

Weiss: It's understandable. He's finally able to move freely in his Godzilla form with out worrying about hurting someone.

James: Hmm well maybe he can comeback if you allow Ms Xiao Long.
Then the ship then stops jerking everyone in the ship.

James: Hey what happened?

Jessie: We have some unwanted company.
As they walk towards the ship they see this Titan.

Blake: What is that?

Jessie: I don't know but it be wise for us to back up a little the ships backs up as the creature roared at Y/N

Y/N puffs his nose as he roars back.

They stare at each other down but then the Titan bows to him showing respect and then walks off.

Jessie: Wow one roar.

James: Well remember he is a Godzilla Faunus.
Y/N continues walking and sees a body of water he goes in and starts to swim but as he swims there is a bright blue trail that leads him to somewhere Y/N gives a little roar and follows Y/N lifts his head out of the water and roars as he slams his tail making a huge splash.

James: You know I don't know mine about him but from what I heard. He's a great kid.

Yang: Yeah he is.

James: So did you birth him?

Yang: No actually I adopted him. His birth parents were killed because of Ozpin and his cult trying to capture him. But thankfully I was able to find him.

James: You know I'm still surprised that you allowed us to do this.

Yang: Trust me I was thinking about saying no but after talking with Pyrrha and thinking about a few things. I eventually allowed it. He's not alone and he's more then capable of defending himself. He's my son and I will always protect him. But I also have to remember when it's necessary and when it's not.
James smiled as Y/N continued his swimm he saw three Warbats swirling around something. There was two baby Titans hiding. Y/N growls as he turns the corner to confront the creatures.

Jessie: Hey why did he move somewhere else?

Oobleck: I think he's helping a fellow Titan in need.
As he gets out of the land they look at Y/N and roar Y/N roars back. One flys towards him but he easily tails whip it but then another flys in wraps it's self around Y/N and constricted him and put it's Wing in his face Y/N could see through it's wings and saw a mountain close to him so he walked towards it turns around and slammed his back into impaling the creature as it goes limp Y/N reaches for its Wings and pulls as he tears the Warbat in half to get it out of his vision. Another war bat flys into him but he ducks as his Dorsal fins slices the wing and it goes tumbling down he walks up to it and lifts up his foot and stomps into its head killing it. There was one more and it was circling him Y/N dorsal Finns started to glow and with only 10 percent of his power fired at Atomic breath at it and with one shot it exploded into a million pieces. Y/N looks at the small Titans and then he leaves making them confused as they tilted there heads he goes back into the water and swims on the path or the blue streak line. The little Kaiju's walked out of the place they were hiding and watched Y/N swim away from them.