Chapter 1: Discovering a new world

Yang was in the kitchen watching tv with Y/N as Blake walked in and ruffled Y/N hair then the door breaks down as men wearing swat armor burst through the door they quickly ran it and hit Blake in the head and pinned her to the wall as they aimed there guns at Y/N but Yang quickly grabs one of there guns and hits it over one of the swat members head then punches the other one send him flying into the wall Y/N then punches one in the leg as Yang then grabs him and throws him at the rest of the swat members. Then Y/N gets shot in both of his legs as he screams in pain.

Yang: Y/N!
Then a bunch of the swat team restrain her to the wall as the member that shot Y/N walked towards Y/N looking on him as he steps on his leg making him scream in pain as Yang try's to shake her self free.

Yang: NO! STOP IT!
The swat member then removes his mask to reveal Adam who looks at her with a sick smile. As he points the gun at Y/N head.

Y/N: Mom-my.

Yang: NO! LEAVE HIM ALONE! DON'T KILL HIM! Y/N!
Then Adam shoots Y/N in the head then Yang wakes up breathing heavily as she sees she is in bed with Blake she then grabs her robotic arm puts it on and quickly walks towards Y/N room she opens it and sees that he's still asleep cuddling the Godzilla plushie. Yang sighs of relief as she slowly closes the door.

Blake: Nightmare?
Yang then turns around to see Blake looking at her with concern.

Yang: Yeah... Ever since the senate hearing. I've just been so.

Blake: Scared... For our son. Yeah I am too. But we will win.

Yang: What makes you so sure?

Blake: Well we won against Torchwickx. And we won when the Grimm attacked Vale. We also beat the cult. And we defeated Adam. Together. We will win Yang.
Yang smiles as she puts her hands on Blake's cheeks and puts her forehead on Blake's.

The next morning Oobleck was in his office sipping on his coffee he was going through his drawers but then he noticed a book that caught his interest he picked it up and the title of the book was called. Hollow Remnant.

Oobleck: Hollow Remnant.
He then opens the book and starts reading about a world that may be underneath Remnant. Then in the corner of his eye. It what seemed like a Scroll. Oobleck opens and sees a video and plays it and there was a researcher with a white lab coat.

Reacher: We always believed that Remnant was the only planet. But once we found ways to explore space. We learned that was false. But there what a lot of people fail to think about is if there's another planet underneath remnant. It sounds crazy but over the years there's been an increase of Remnant quakes that only happen in specific parts of Remnant and strong signals beneath the Planet. And it keeps getting stronger and stronger. I feel like there's some type of powerful energy beneath us that we could use. But because our technology isn't that advanced we can't make any moves yet.

Oobleck was amazed by this but then he thought of the Fight when Godzilla Kong and Mechagodzilla had against Keizer Ghidorah. One of the heads shot a gravity beam at the ground to make a big hole and One of there heads went deep into the hole and suck up some unknown energy.

Oobleck: No wonder they were doing that. They were transferring energy from hollow Remnant.
Then he gets a call on his scroll as he Answers.

Oobleck: Hello. Yes... I'll be right there.
Oobleck then fixed his tie as he walked into the elevator.

Oobleck was in a camp where they been researching the oceans for awhile Oobleck walks into one of them and sees there was a group bunched up against a computer.

Oobleck: What's going on?

Researcher 1: We've been getting a very strong signal lately and we don't know what it is. And we didn't want you to miss out.

Oobleck: Oh why thank you.
Oobleck then sees the live footage of the drone in the ocean as it kept going deeper into the water.

Researcher 2: The signal is getting stronger.

Researcher 1: Keep going.
The drone kept going deeper into the water until a small vortex.

Oobleck: What's going on!?

Researcher 1: We don't know! I think we entered some type of vortex!
The drone continues to be sucked up by the vortex but then it finally stopped.

Oobleck: It... Stopped. Trying going up the surface.
They pressed a button to get the drone to move up in the surface and to there surprise they see a new world. A world that's different from there's.

Researchers 1: Oh my god. This is a hole new world. It's.

Oobleck: Hollow remnant.
As the drone continues on they see a snake like creature that had huge wings fly over the drone but then the camera starts to turn static and then finally it shut down.

Oobleck: No! Damit.

Researcher 1: There is indeed a world beneath us. But the question is how are we going to get there.

Researcher 2: And we'll need something to defend us from what ever creature is in there.
Oobleck was sitting there thinking but finally got an idea.

Oobleck: I think I might have an idea.