xxxiii

FINLEY

Dark midnight-black strands of inky locks framed his face as the dark amber eyes—eyes with warmth of burning golden flame—looked down at me through thick-framed glasses.

Big, naked body pressed firmly to mine, my drowsy face buried into the crook of his warm neck, and our legs were tangled and intertwined with the soft, silky sheets of the bed.

        One tattooed hand was inside my panties, cupping my core and another hand firmly grasped the book—his warm eyes flickering from the inky pages of the book, then down to my sleeping frame.

The hard bulge pressed firmly against my stomach alerted me, and it was evidently clear that Octavius was big everywhere. Especially from the burning sharp pain that throbbed between my thighs, reminding me of the sinful place he had taken me to last night.

        Through drowsy lids, I gazed at the thin cigarette at the edge of his pink lips, watching as the thick, white trail of smoke danced its way to the ceiling

"Sh." His husky, dark morning voice murmured as I wiggled uncomfortably in his tattooed arm latched around me so possessively. "Back to sleep, tesoro."

"Pee..." That's all I needed to say before he reluctantly released me from his warm, naked chest. Slowly, I arose from the bed in my glorious naked sight, fumbling with the soft, stained sheets around my waist before I took a step.

        Throbbing pain in my core immediately halted my movement, causing me to inhale a sharp breath. Jesus flipping Christ.

Quickly I hurried into the bathroom, and tinkled then brushed my teeth. With each slow step I took, I found myself back in the bedroom grasping the sheets as I found myself to be self-conscious.

It didn't matter that the man had seen me naked last night, or the fact that he knew every single mole on my body, I couldn't help the flush that spread on my cheek when he met my eyes.

        The look on his face was pure insatiable hunger. Like he was starving for me. His intense dark eyes observed me silently, his pink lips pursing as he slowly inhaled the thick smoke. "God, you're so fuckin' beautiful."

"You are too," I softly mumbled as I climbed into the bed. His tattooed, strong arms latched around my waist, gracefully tugging my body upright and sat me on his rippled, chiseled stomach.

        Alert as ever, his hard, thick cock pressed firmly against my butt, making me giggle slightly. A soft, tender smile played along the edge of his lips, his dark tendrils of hair a wild mess and I couldn't help but raise my hand, running my small fingers through his hair.

Sugars, I could get used to waking up to the naked sight of him. I had only done it once in just a few hours, and I already wanted it forever. I wanted him forever.

"How was your night, baby?" He asked softly, his beard nuzzling my skin as he rained light kisses along my bare shoulders and I could only moan lowly in response.

Hard, muscled hand gently grabbed hold of my chin, stroking the side of the face as his tatted thumb grazed my cheek. "That good, hm?"