Chapter 13:Something Odd

A/N:I'm doing a time skip to after season two. Read at your own risk because there will be some spoilers about the second season.
---------------------------------------------
Alice POV.

The last few months have been quite eventful. First Shido was dragged into a competition between the Yamai sisters. Then there was this whole situation with Miku controlling everyone. Sadly she was controlling me too. And finally there was the whole situation with DEM industries inversing Tohka.

Finally things have calmed down and returned to normal. Well mostly normal. I have noticed some weird things going on. I sometimes wake up in a completely different room than my own some nights and sometimes someone ask me about something i did but i never know what they are talking about. Am I sleep walking or is it something else?

Well anyway today was a normal day. So far no spacequakes and no visits from Laila. Wonder where she has been? She missed all the fun....well most of the fun, not everything that happened was fun.

I was sitting in the living room with Ricki. We were playing cards... and she has won every game so far. I realized now that I hate playing cards. But there was nothing else to do. Shido had gone out shopping with Tohka. Kotori is up in the Fraxinus. Maya is training with her powers in the Fraxinus. I don't know where the twins went and Yoshino is still in her room. Miku is probably stalking Shido. This weird family keeps growing.

Since Shido's first date with Maya went wrong, he hasn't tried again. So far Maya and I are the only ones who still have all their power. I sit there and wonder, why hasn't he tried taking me out? Well I'm glad he hasn't yet. I still have to get back at Kurumi!

As Ricki shufffles the cards for the next game, i start to feel light headed. I haven't felt like this since I took that stone from Maya.

"Ricki, I'm gonna head back to my room and lay down. I'm not feeling so well." I told her as I stood.

"Ok, I'll come check on you in a bit." She replied. As I walked to my room, I passed by Yoshino and Yoshinon as they walked into the living room.

I stagger into my room, close the door and collapse on my bed. Luna looked at me with worry in her eyes. I noticed a new symbol on her chest fur. It looks like one of those half happy and half sad faces.

"Alice....are you alright?" she asked. I nodded.

"Just a bit dizzy. I'm going to sleep a bit." I assured her. She nodded and moved to my side. Sleep came so easily.

Ricki POV.

Since Alice went to lay down I decided to see if Yoshino wanted to learn how to play cards. She and Yoshinon wanted to learn the game. They learned fast too. They even beat me in a few games. But I didn't mind. I'm glad I found someone who actually challenges me.

After an hour of playing cards, I decided to check up on Alice. But before I could even stand, Alice walked into the living room.

"You feeling better Alice?" I asked. She ignored me and continued for the door. That was odd? She would never ignore me.

"Something is wrong..." Yoshino said. We stared at the door. I wonder where she is going?

"Yea....but if she is feeling bad, maybe she went out to get medicine or something." Yoshinon said.

"Maybe..." I still think Alice would have said something if she was leaving.

We decided that she was just going to get something so we played cards so more.

Soon Shido and Tohka came back. Now I'm starting to worry about Alice. She should of been back by now.

"Hi Ricki, Yoshino and Yoshinon. Where is Alice?" Shido asked.

"She left about an hour ago." I said.

"She was acting weird." Yoshino said.

"It's like she wasn't Alice but someone else." Yoshinon said.

"So you let her leave? If she was acting strange you could have at least followed her." Shido sighed.

"We all thought she was going to get medicine." I told him.

"Reine had told me right after we rescued her that she may have a split personality or something. We should have told you too, but Reine told me to keep it between us until the right time.' Shido explained. I didn't know what to say. A split personality would have said something to us.

"What if its not a split personality?" I asked.

"If its not that.....we may have some trouble." Shido said.

"Darn, just when things were starting to get normal again." Tohka said with a pout.

"Let me see if Kotori can find her before something happens." Shido said. He placed his hand up by his ear.

Shido POV.

"Kotori. We have a problem. We need you to find Alice." I told her.

"She may have to wait. We have reading that Storm Caller will be here soon. Space quake alarms will start up any minute." Kotori said.

"What?! Laila had to come at this time?! Darn we can never get a break." I sighed.

"I'll teleport you all up here." Kotori said. We were soon up on the Fraxinus. Maya met up with us in the command room. Miku and the Yamai sisters were already there.

For some reason, I have a bad feeling about today.

---------------------------------------------
A/N: I'm sorry this took so long to update. And I'm sorry if this chapter is short. I had so much trouble thinking of what to write. I thank you all who waited for me to update. Plz vote and comment ^-^