HE, from another world to human world.

That means, this guy was the one who pushed me without apologizing, outside the univesity.
But thank god ,that "bittergourd" save me.

Misha: Piya, can I know where are you lost because we are scared to death and you... you are daydreaming.

Piya: Sorry, but I am totally confused right now. Don't worry ,I am fine.

Piya, how come you are alive after falling from such a height, without offensing you. (kabir)

Me:The question here is not how comes I am alive ,the question here is how did HE save me. And as far as I know, there was no guy in fact there was not a single person down here when we were on that cliff. It feels like HE sensed it. Yea exactly, HE sensed that I was in danger.

Kabir: Who is this HE? And what do you mean by ''saved''.I think you got hurt on your head because of the fall! According to my thoughts, you shall go and rest.

Me: Maybe you're right, I really need some rest. Mish, will you please accompany me to the hostel.

Misha: Piya, are you sure you will rest in the hostel. If you want,you can come at my place.

Me: No, I think the hostel will be fine.

Misha: As you wish.

POV HOSTEL:

After registering my name I entered my room which was the last room on the left of the corridor I was like; HELL NO!! while Misha was like; WHAT THE FISH?
My room was full of boys and some indecent girls. They were drinking,dancing and KISSING,FUCKING each other openly.
I was about to faint when Misha gave me support.

Misha: Let's go from here Piya.

Me: I can't. It's quite late and I am very tired. I badly want some rest. I don't have another place to rest except this hostel.

Misha: My house's door is always open for you. Now,come! You shall stay at my place today

Me: Are you sure? I mean that there, there will be your mum,dad and your elder sister. It would be a bit wrong to disturb them at this hour.

Misha: No but! I don't wanna listen to a thing. You are coming wiz me and that's all I know.

And like this Misha brought me to her house.

********************************POV:- Abay Raichand.

Mum ,dad! Can I plss know what are we fucking doing here?,I asked seriously and angrily. It's been two whole days we'v been living here in this city ,in this big house. I get suffocated here. I am thirsty. You people are forcing me to stay in the house. I want to go outside. I want to be free like a bird. Why don't you understand it? But the worst thing is that SHE IS HERE. I know that it's not her ,it's her lookalike but still... This girl will remind me of her whenever I will see her, I will be dying inside myself feeling guilty.
Please let's return in our hometown. Please!!!

Oopss sorry! I forgot to introduce myself. So my name is Abay Raiichand and I am 165 years but in reality I am just 23 years old. My age got stucked there. I have grey eyes , brown silky hair with a red rose lip. Most important thing that you have maybe already guessed is that I AM SOOOOOO FUCKING HOT AND SEXY!

________________________________

Heyyy!!!!
That' all for this time I know ,I took a long of time to publish this chapter cause... I won't lie but for a moment I was bored and didn't want to write. But I promise nowwww that I will keep updating it everyday or as soon as possible.
Sorryyyy once again!!!!!