The scholarship

"Mum!"Please never leave me alone like dad .
Mum:But no my dear ( with tears in the eyes) who told you that your dad has left you. ''Come,come here''!

I was watching the moon and stars in the sky, recalling my past of full emotions when I was just 4 years old and my mom past away.

I remembered that bed of the hospital where my mom breathed her last .The nurse said that she was on the last stage of her blood cancer which I wasn't even aware.

"Piya,Piya"!Oh god, could I know what are you doing here on the terrace alone?I immidiately swipe my tears from my cheeks and turn to see my childhood friend Aliya.I gave her a wide smile and run down the stairs.'

Piya: Hey aunty!

Aunty: Hey sweetheart!

How are you doing?

Piya:Fine thank you!

Aunty give me the sweets and I will distribute it to the guests for you.''

Aunty: Oh piya you're so sweeeeeet!But no thanks ;it's okay.I will give it to the waiters .I bought you the black dress ,for which you were craving for.It's upstairs in the first room of the corridor.
Piya: ''Really .Thanks a lot."

Without loosing a minute ,I run upstairs and took a look at the dress It was so wonderful .It was a long black dress without sleeves ,accompanied with some pearls.I quickly ,wore it and I was happy that it fitted me.Then I wore a matching necklace and earring ,and rushed downstairs in the party.I realized that all the eyes were on me but I did as if I was ignoring them which was not a fact.

Point of vue Aunty and guest.

Guest:Hi Tanya!

Aunty:Hi Shabana!

Shabana:Hey ;who is that piya?

Aunty:"Oh I am so sorry.I forgot to introduce you my lovely niece Piya. Piya lives in the orphange near my house and she and her friends often visit me.I consider all of them as my daughters but I show a little more preference to Piya. Maybe its because I'm more habituated with her.And ya tomorrow she will gain her Hsc results .I hope that she will gain the scholarship because she trully works hard and with sincerity.

The next day...

And this sholarship goes to... Piya Jaiswal.

Tears of joy were rolling down my cheeks as I went to take my certificate up the stage.After giving my speech; I gave the pupils a broad smile and told them about my emotions ,I am feeling just now about going to Mount College who is a big university in Shimla.