Mount College

I was in the middle of the forest when I felt something running as fast as light behind me.I know it's impossible for a human to run at this speed but I am sure that it can't be a wild animal. The feeling that someone was watching me grew stronger in me. I turned back to see what it was but I could not saw nothing because of the fog. I search a little around but in vain. I thought that I was just imagining it.Unfortunately strong and violent wind was blowing and I had to leave that jungle before night comes.

*****

(At Mount college)

"Misha what are you doing? Yuck misha you are cutting your hair with ordinary sissors''.

Misha: ''Hahaha! Ya! Fortunately I am not like you Ruhi. You spend most of your time in the parlour. In fact you know what I should name you beauty parlour. As you have know what ;I should name you parlour or tracker because you just love to compete with ''T'' for boys. Come on lets go. You know that is the first day of the college today in this year and that I don't want to be late like always.''

Ruhi: ''Jesus Misha! You are totally a fool because you don't understand a thing. Let me explain to you clearly. Actually today is the first day of our university ,right?

Misha: right so?

Ruhi: So I should give good impression ;you know. And that's why I am taking so much time to put my make up.

Misha: And there she goes...!

Ruhi: Mish hey Mish where are you lost?

Misha: Uh oh nothing.

Ruhi: is my clothes ok and and my hair style?

Misha: What the fuck! Desbo you are looking like a lollypop with this pink mini dress ,pink nailart ,pink shoes , pink bag ,pink jewels and pink accesories on your hair. You should dress up like me. See my curly hairs falling on my shoulders ,a white t-shirt and a mini tore jean on my body ,no accesories and no nailart in my hands. I am just cool.

Ruhi: Thanks a lot for the compliment ! And ya Mish let me remind you that you ressembles a boy who is totally crazy. Seriously ,you must grow up now.Even after getting so much insults from ''T'' ,you continue to put those masculine clothes.

That's because I like the way I am ,Misha says. Come on now lets go.

Ruhi and I were finally in the university when somebody or should I say some big nuissance called us:

Hey all of you people look over there the lollypop and the ugly duckling have arrived.Come on girls ,I think we should go and greet them.Hello lolly ,hello ugly how are you? Girls,I am so sorry. I forgot to introduce you the main character Misha Dobriyal.Misha Dobriyal is Pooja Dobriyal little sister ;do you still remember my ex-enemy. Anyways ugly duckling as your sister was my adversare so now my new enemy is you.

Oh Tanushree thanks for informing me that as I didn't know. I am really greatful to you.

Listen Tanushree Amolgal ,I am not intersted to be friends with girls like you. And I love to have someone to whom I can play my pranks on. I will love to challenge you bimbo.

Tanushree: Listen ok ,my name is Tanushree but all students in this university call me T. So you also will call me T. And now take this piece of cloth and clean my shoes as you said you can challenge me. So now pay for the price duck

Misha: Oh sure T. And with that dialogue I took the rag and threw it on T shoes. Then I took my right feet ,put it on the rag which was on her shoes and started cleaning it with my foot.

T: Yuck you brown pig. Just go to hell.

Misha: Why T I think that is how you polish your shoes right ,with the other foot.

T: Listen frog. Don't use your brain  too much or else you will be...

Okay maybe you won that challenge but the other will be a very challenging one.

Misha: I am always there to face you T.

Hahaaha ,heeheehee ,laughed Ruhi.

Shut up lollypop ,said T.

Ruhi: Oh, ok sorry.

T: Ok so ready for the next challenge ,duck?

Misha: Just ask and see!

T: (with a cunning smile on the face) Do you see that girl over there a little not fashionist type?

Misha: Where? There are many girls you know.

T: Oh god you're such a fool. There ,she has wore a long skirt and a t-shirt with her curly black hairs on her shoulder. She has her luggage in her hand and she seems a little confuse. I think she is a beginner.

Misha: Oh yes ,I saw.

So what am I suppose to do?

T: You must go and give her a slap. And it shall not be fake ,am I clear.

Misha: Are you giving me an order?

T: No ,it's a challenge.

Misha: Ok then ,I love challenges. Saying this I went to the girl who I don't even know to give her a slap.