Her Saver

After doing an entire round of the university, Misha and I enter our class. I was studying business. I took my place near Mish and made me comfortable. The students were making noise untill the teacher arrives

   ***Conversation between teacher and students***

Teacher: Hello pupils. I am your new teacher, Mrs Shivani

                Don't worry. We will not start class from today itself, I'm not so strict as I do look. Let's us start with you guys introduction.

Okay, you the girl at the back, we will start with you.

OH GODDDD, I said. Her finger was pointing at T.

T: Okay guys, I will not take much of your time.     So you shall call me T. My interest is in fashion and my hobby is to go shopping with my friends.

She thinks, she is too rich, murmured Misha..

Next!

Jesus, it's my turn.

Hello friends!

My name is Piya Jaiswal and I am an scholarship girl.

I love to do research work on mysterious things,horror ect...

And I also like to do sports, parties.

Teacher: That's very good Piya if you're an scholarship girl.

T: Eww, she's an scholarship girl. Who knows, maybe her parents could not afford the fees, I murmued. 

Teacher: Misha, it's your turn.

Misha: Hi friends. I am Misha Dobriyal and my nature is very strange cause I behave like a monkey and I don't want to change myself. I just love to wear masculine clothes and I hate the word love. That word is so ridiculous.

Okay,okay Misha! I think that's enough information for today, said the teacher.

Me: Looks like the teacher's belly got full by listening your words. I look at Misha mockingly when the teacher's finger was now ponting to a cool,cute and very calm boy which was sitting just at the back of my back. I know I just said an amazing thing: the back of my back.

Boy:

Kabir, Kabir Kundra; that's me. Well, I am surely related to Misha, but there is nothing to worry    cause I am not crazy as her.

Misha: Hey man, you think I'm crazy.

Misha, do you know him,I murmered.

Misha: Unfortunately Ya. Sorry for not telling you this more early.

Me: It's okay as It has been only a few hours since we know each other.

Misha: Yeah and in these ''few hours'' we have already became BFF(best friends forever).

 Piya: Yes, now will you mind telling me all this thing about Kabir and you?

Misha:Oh it's nothing special. Actually, I have a sister.

Piya: Really! What is her name?, Is she elder than you or younger than you?, How does she look like? and

Misha: Wooowoooowoooah! Calm dow Piya, calm down. I will present you to my sister later but first let us finish one discussion by one.

            So I was telling you that how come I am related to Kabir. The thing is that Kabir also has an elder brother Danish who is already my sister's Fiancee and is soon going to marry her.