Forest of Mount Abu.

Packing my luggage ,I was talking to my friend.

Friend: "Piya ,you're so lucky to my friends.

Piya: Ya ,I know. Did I take all my things? Let me check ,make up ,clothes ,jewelries ,shoes...

Friend: Oh Piya ,I'm sure there will be many hot boys there and you will fall in love with one them.

Piya:I laughed out loudly ,"hahaha".Do you think so? How foolish! I'm 100 % sure that I'll never ever fall in love with one of them.

Friend:Oh no Piya!You're so wicked.

Piya:Excuse me! After some time I will be leaving from here and you are treating me like this. What on earth?

Friend:I'm sorry but you just spoiled it.

Piya: Spoiled what ,I replied with a mocking face.

Friend:Don't act as if you don't know.You spoiled it; you spoiled my mood.It sounded so romantic that you would meet a hot boy there and you will fall in love with him and then your marriage .

Piya:Ya!Ya! That's it continue your dream.

You know it's not that I am not interested in anyone ;it's that I don't like to throw myself on boys. I am not desesperate. I believe that God has already made our partners in heaven.And when it will be my turn I will...

( being interrumpted )

Friend: Hey wait ,wait ,wait.Just stopped or else by I will get a headache soon.No need to continue because I know the next words. Can I tell you?

Piya:Do I have the right to stop you from saying what you want to say?

Friend:No.

Then continue ,I said.

Friend: Ya so your next words would be that when you'll find your true love ,you will know it immidiately or you will feel it etc....Piya you are more filmy that I had thought.

Piya:I can' help ,I'm like this since childhood.

I closed my suitcase ,took it and bid farewell to my friends to my friends ,teachers and to my favourite aunty without forgetting.

******

"Excuse me"

Yes.(stranger)

Can I know the way to Mount college.

Oh so you mean ,the shimla way.(stranger)

Hum yes! I think that's the name Shimla!

But you will get the bus at six in the morning .(stranger)

What the hell!Oh I'm sorry. Is there any shortcut?

Yes but it's not safe. (stranger)

Why? ,I asked.

The path is situated in the forest of Mount Abu.We believe that there are some wild creatures in it.

What nonsense! Anyways I love to see in the dark eyes and feel strong emotions ;so please tell me that dangerous route

Okay ;as you wish! It's there in the left where you see that forest. You'll see there is only one wide path otherwise the other paths are narrows.

Okay ,thanks !Omg I forgot to ask you ,how many hours ,I'll take if I will walk in that forest.

Let me think.You will take aproximately one hour.

Oh okay ,Goodbye!

*****

Then I lead my way to the jungle. And then suddenly.....