The stranger

(Slap scene)

And T ,Ruhi heard the slap.

Girl: Ouch.

Misha: Oops I think that was hard. Hey don't mind it ,ok. It was just a challenge against my enemy. But you can consider it as a joke.

Girl: Really?

Misha: Ya!

***Another slap scene***

Girl: You too!

Misha: Wow that was incredible. Woauh ,calm down girl.

Girl: I have a name and it's Piya Jaiswal.

Misha: Ok piya! Throw your anger now. But I'll tell you a thing ,that was the first slap I got during two years. (with a smile on the face)

Piya laughs and says; So that means I did a great thing.

Misha: Ya!

Piya: By the way can I know your name.

Misha: Oh I'm so sorry, I forgot to intoduce me to you. Well I know I behave like half boy ,half monkey but unfortunately I am a girl. And please don't do like my other friend Ruhi. She is always talking of boys and love words who is actually nonsence.

Piya: So you mean, you don't believe in all this.

Misha: Ya ,exactly. Do you know why do I behave like a boy.

Piya: Touching beard. No!

Misha: That's because I can save myself from boys. But the real reason is that ;from childhood I am like this.....

And with this conversation,we became best friends. I know its strange that with a slap ,we became best friends for life.

****

Wow ,wow ,that's magic. It's a miracle ,right. Pinch me, pinch me.

I was still in front of the front gate when I saw snow falling ,for the first time of my life. I was so excited. I run away through the gate and one time outside ,I started to feel that snow on my skin. It's so cold ,cool and fresh. It is magic.

Misha: Hey piya! What the f***? You will catch a cold. And first thing, it is not magic. It's the climate and every year, I get to watch it.

Piya: For you it's normal but for me it's not.

Hey ouch! What the...!

Someone just pushed me. Heyyyy ,heyyy ;how rude he was. I can't see his face or front. I see just his back. He was walking away without aplogising. He was wearing a black vest and I saw a tatoo on his back. The tattoo was actually a symbol.

Hey who you think, it was? Was he a student.

Misha: No I don't think so because he is leading his way to the forest. He maybe a stranger. Come on, leave it! Why spoil our mood for nothing. To hell with that stranger!