𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆?

Hello guys
I just forgot that I had to charge my phone so it just turned off :(
Anyways
Hi :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~◇~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Y/n P.O.V.~

After about 20 minutes of taking a relaxing bath, I decided to go out since Ibuki was there as a visitor. In those 20 minutes I heard my phone buzz 20 times cause she constantly kept asking where what was.

I dried off my hair, got dressed and headed into the living room where Ibuki sat. She prepared some popcorns as she sat there and watched TV. "Hiyaa Y/n! Come sit down, the show is just starting." She said as she looked over at me.

"Was your bath nice?"
"Yeah it was? How is your uhh... my popcorn?" I asked as I sat down and put popcorn into my mouth.
"They're so amazing! Thanks!"

"By the way.." She started a conversation after looked at the TV. "Are you single?"
"Wh- t-that's a pretty... bold way to ask that. But yes why?" She nodded at my answer. "Just wanted to know... for a friend." She looked at me with a smile as she put more popcorn into her mouth.

"Are you single?" I asked. She hummed,"Yes I am. Why?"
"Asking for a friend." I replied as I looked away.
"Hmmm... okay!" She said.

After that, she took her phone out. "Wow! So late? I gotta go home."
I looked at the time that actually 6pm already. "Wow, how fast time flies by." I said as I held the popcorn she put onto my hand. I followed her to the door and said goodbye.
Afterwards I flopped onto the couch.
Damn this was so sus.

Those words had a deeper meaning, for sure. But I don't just want to go like "mhm yeah I know she likes me back". Should I confess to her or not? I just don't know what to do. But if I don't, another person would maybe do that before me and I will end up staying there like a piece of shit. I mean, she is super cute, pretty, her piercings make her look so badass... like... how can someone *not* like her? I'm thinking too much... but I don't have anything else to do.
Ugh..

Bored, bored, bored, bored bored, I'm bored. I like bread. I like trees. I'm vegetarian. No I'm not. But what if I was...? Me? Vegetarian?.. hmm... maybe? I mean- it's not that bad to just not eat meat. Is it? Nah it probably isnt. Or..?

How did I even drift off to this topic? Why do we breathe? Why do we exist? Why isn't the banana straight? Is a banana gay? Are banana's gay?? Maybe banana's are non-binary? What gender do fruits have?
Im hungry now. I'll order some pizza.

After a long talk with myself I decided to order some pizza because why not. Pizza is always good at any moment.
I had to wait for 40 minutes which was a pain in the ass but the pizza is worth it.

I thought a bit about my own thoughts. Maybe I should confess? Like I don't know. Siri will do the work.
"Hey Siri." "Beep beep."
"Should I confess to my crush?"
"I'm not sure if I understand."
"Ugh stupid bitch.." I muttered.
"Okay, 1 is yes and 2 is no. Hey Siri, 1 or 2?"
"If you ask me like that, 1."

I began sweating. I bet this bitch listens every single moment. I cursed myself as I went into Ibuki's chat. My stomach spun 360° but Siri told me what to do.

~~~

Heyy Ibuki... :D

Heyo Y/n! Wassup??∑d(°∀°d)

Nothing much I'm just waiting for my pizza lol

Dsmn you're gonna eat pizza?‽? I should've stayed at your place:[
Damn*
Damn those typos(;⌣̀_⌣́)

I actually wanted to ask you something

Go on  (*´▽'*)

Y'know that I asked you too if you're single? That's uh because I have a crush on you for quite a while now—
It's okay jf you don't feel the same way

~~~

I got a half heart attack as I wrote that sentence. I immediately closed my phone and tried to not complete die right away. But curiosity took over me as I decided to look at her text either way.

As I looked at it though I realised that she left me on read and that she wasn't online anymore. Well... haha... that's a way of rejecting someone... hahaha....

I painfully put my phone away as I felt a sudden rush of tears come up but I refused to let them roll. Oh well... that sucks I guess.

About a few minutes later my doorbell rang. I suppose that it was the pizza so I took my money with me. As I opened the door I saw Ibuki as she basically jumped onto me as we both fell hardly onto my fucking floor. I am sure I broke my back.

"Hello there, sweetheart!" She said. Sweetheart.....?
"Sweetheart?" I asked.
"Didn't the message deliver?" She asked as she looked at her phone. "Oh... I forgot to press send..." she smiled awkwardly. "Well..." Ibuki pressed the send button as my phons buzzed.

'Wait really?? I'll be there in a bit w(°o°)w'

Ohhhh... "I thought for a second that you left me on read..."
"I'm so sorry about that... man I really messed up pressing send..." She said as she scratched her head.
"So partner, what should we do now?" She said as she smiled at my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~◇~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ugh take this fruit salad and let me sleep, wattpad! Holy barbatos....
I hope you enjoyed this chapterrrr
I'll be hanging out with my girlfriend tomorrow lol byees
-Author-chan