𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈...

Woho another update by me yay woho yay omg haha yay
Bro wtf anyways lets start

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~◇~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Y/n P.O.V.~

My alarm rang through the entire apartment as I groaned. I turned it off and decided to "rest my eyes a little longer". As soon as I realised my second alarm went off to show me that I had to leave the apartmend and head to school already.

I jumped off and got ready as fast as possible, but as I looked at the clock I was quite disappointed. It wasnt the second alarm to show me that I had to leave, it was only the first alarm that I put on snooze...
Like that, I finished getting ready in record time to only have 20 minutes left.

I cursed beneath my breath,"Why do alarms work like that? Jeez what the fuck..."

I just decided to scroll a bit through my phone as I remembered the day before with Sonia, which was really enjoyable. A small smile was plastered on my face as I let out a deep sigh. Hanging out with Sonia was really nice. I sure hope that we can repeat that. Although I have something more stressful on my planner this week...

I looked at the concert ticket that arrived per mail yesterday. A date with Mioda-san? Does she mean it that way..? Ugh it's so confusing.
(A/n: Before yall attack Y/n, both of my first 2 crushed promised a date and a kiss before they rejected me right afterwards... yeah... haha...)

I decided to text Mioda-san, no real reason I just wanted to. She was one of the names I always hoped would just pop out on my phone for... quite a while. But instead... I'll just make the first move then.

*bzzt bzzt*

My phone buzzed as I looked at it in surprise, since I didn't really expect anyone to text me. I closed my eyes and started praying. Please be Mioda-san, please be Mida-san, I'm begging you dear Barbatos.
I looked at the notification as I saw that my wish came true. Mioda-san texted me. She... texted me...

I suddenly jumped up as I started to squeak around the entire apartment. I giggled like a little child as I sat back down, holding my phone close to me, then opened the message.

~~~

HEY L/N-SAN
ARE YOU HYPE FOR THE CONCERT ヽ(>∀<☆)ノ
I SURE AM ☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆

Heyy Mioda-sannn
Quite energetic on a Thursday morning, huh?
Well I am really hype too for the concert shdjshdh :D

Oh yeah--- GOOD MORNING (*ノωノ)
How are you L/n-san? ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

I'm good, how about you? :3

I'm doing great x3
Aaaaa I'm so excited because of the concerttt!!
I gotta go now tho... I have to head to school ┐( ̄∀ ̄)┌
I'm passing that pastry every morning, want something?

No thanks, I'm good
Thanks for asking though
Much appreciated ^^

O-kayy!
See you in school ♡(。- ω -)

See youu <3

~~~

I put my phone away as I covered my face. My brain was just saying: ahjabsjshejshs. I was panicking. Extremely.
Aaaa the emojis she uses are sooo adorableeee--
She herself is so cute--
Aaaaaa the last one had a heart too???
Was I too dry??
What if she thinks that I hate her????
Ugh I need to use those emojis too...

My overthinking was cut off by my alarm ringing. I mentally cried as I took my phone, tunred off the alarm and made my way to school. Once I arrived, I saw Mioda-san there already. She walked over to me as she handed me a bag,"Good morning L/n-san! I bought you something from the pastry even though you said no... I hope you don't mind." I looked inside the bag to see my (favorite/snack) in it. My eyes widened as a small blush crept onto my face. How did she know these were my favorite..?

"Sonia-san told me that you bought these yesterday when you both hung out... so I thought 'That must be L/n-san's favorite'. Am I correct?" She explained with a huge smile. I nodded,"Y-Yeah these are indeed my favorite ones... thank you, Mioda-san." I said as I smiled back.
She nodded,"I'm glad. I gotta go now though, I'm in a mood to play some guitar! See ya!" She said as she disappeared out of the door.

As soon as she was out of sight, I put the bag down and started to squeak lightly as I jumped again. Everyone looked over at me as they smiled awkwardly. I walked over to Koizumi-san and took her hands,"Did yoi see that??? Aaaa I'm literally dying insidee!" I said as I then went to a whispering tone,"She's so cute!"
She looked at me and smiled,"Looks like it's doing great with you guys. Who knows, maybe soon you guys-" she teased.
"Shhhh- wanna go to the principal and ask to make an entire announcement??" I complained. "Sorry, sorry." Koizumi-san apologised.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~◇~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehe I put in some extra work
I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I'll try to update another chapter tomorrow:3
-Author-chan