𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 (1/2)

Grrr guys I'm so sorry I wanted to update yesterday but I forgot and fell asleep :(
I promise I will make up to you guys by publishing 2 chapters today and write some drafts beforehand to publish them the other days!
Anyways let's start grr

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~◇~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Y/n P.O.V.~

I cleaned up the entire apartment to make it as representative as possible to the girls. Once I finished, I sighed. I sat down on the couch and opened the groupchat to see that they spam tagged me.

~~~

Mioda-san <3
@y/n

Koizumi-san
@y/n

Saionji-san
I dont know what y'all are doing
But whatever
@y/n
@y/n
@y/n
@y/n
@y/n

What the-
Why did you guys spam-tag me??

Saionji-san
I dont know
They did it so I decided to spam tag too

@Mioda-san <3
@Koizumi-san
Explain yourselves.

Mioda-san <3
Ohh well about that--
I'm kinda bored so I wanted to come a bit earlier if it's okay (* ^ ω ^)

Uhh I just finished cleaning so it's okay I suppose?

Mioda-san <3
Yayy you're the best!
I'm comming over then (☆ω☆)
See you soon! (b ᵔ▽ᵔ)b

See you :3

~~~

I put my phone down as I started to panic. So that means Mioda-san comes here... any second?!?!? Alone!??!!? She's gonna be alone with me?!?! Oh my god what am I supposed to do?? I'm going to panic- I can't even look at her properly in the face-!

I started to twist and turn as I covered my face that was burningly hot. I then soon enough heard a bell ring. I immediately sat down and looked at the door. This must be Mioda-san then...
I tried to calm down quickly and slapped myself with both hands. That slap was harder than I intended to slap myself..., I thought as I rubbed my cheeks again.

I heard the bell ring again so I rushed to the door and opened it up. Mioda-san was there with Koizumi-san, Saionji-san and Sonia-san as well. I sighed, thank goodness it's not just the two of us.
"Hiyaa L/n-san! We have arrived!" Mioda-san said as she smiled brightly. Her smile gave me butterflies in my stomach. The other girls greeted me as well as I motioned to them to come inside.

"Soo what should we do now?" Koizumi-san spoke up. I shrugged,"I don't know, I mean you guys came earlier than expected and there are still lots of people missing."
Saionji-san was looking around curiously as she came across my, more or less, guitar room.
"Wow, here are lot's of guitars in here." She commented. "And you can play all of them?" She asked as I nodded,"Yeah basically. I learned to play them all." I said as I walked next to her.

Koizumi-san turned to Mioda-san and spoke up,"Didn't the two of you want to rock a bit? How about you get started already?"
I shook my head,"Let's rather wait until evrryone arrives. We still have 1 hour left after all."
"Ugh, they should hurry up and come already! I wanna hear you both rock." Saionji-san whined.

"I could show you them all if you want to. You can try them out as well." I suggested as her eyes lit up. "Well that's more like it. What are we even waiting for??" She said as she dragged me into the room.
The next half an hour, I showed her half of my guitars and she tried them out. I was so concentrated in showing Saionji-san everything, I didn't notice Mioda-san peeking through the door.

I noticed her from the corner of my eye but I decided to not say anything before I fuck things up... somehow.
But then I heared the bell ring. I looked towards the door amd was confronted with Mioda-san eyes...
"I suppose it's the other girls." I said as I stood up and walked to the door. As I did, Mioda-san sropped me quickly,"Your collection of guitars is awesome! I can't wait to rock this apartment with you!" She said as she smiled. "I-I can't wait to rock with you too..." I said as I smiled back.

Damn it why do I always stutter while talking to her.
I silently cursed myself as I continued to walk to the door. I opened it up and saw Tsumiki-san, Pekoyama-san as well as Nanami-san. "Hello guys." I greeted them and looked at the back.
"I assume you're looking out for Owari-san?" Pekoyama-san asked and I nodded. "S-She wasn't with us so I-I assume she will come later..." Tsumiki-san informed me.
"Makes sense." I said as I nodded.

They walked in as well and I took out my phone to text Owari-san.

~~~

Owari-san?
Everyone else is here already
Are you comming too?

Oh yeah I will!
I was just fighting with coach Nidai!
I will be right there!

~~~

"Guys I just texted Owari-san and she said that she will come right away." I informed the others.
"Finally! I wanna see L/n-san and Mioda-san rock!" Saionji-san said, seemingly annoyed. I snickered as we continued our waiting. Nanami-san was still playing on the console she brought with her. I went over to the kitchen and brought some glasses out as well as some drinks. "If you guys want to drink just fill up your cup." I said.

This night will be exhausting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~◇~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay one chapter is made so I'll work on the next one now! I hope you enjoyed it :3
Dont forget to eat & drink! Also stay safe!
-Author-chan