𝑨 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓

As promised, a new chapter :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~◇~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Y/n P.O.V.~

A few weeks have passed since the sleepover. We all have been getting closer and closer. Even though all my other classes always sucked, this class is actually rewlly nice. For the fact that they all are Ultimates and really popular everywhere.
Then again they are high schoolers with normal lifes soo...

I walked to school as I saw a poster. My favorite band was gonna have a concert soon. Man I really wanna go there but the tickets are so expensive... as well as it's not worth it to to there without any company.
I sighed as I gripped my bag.
Maybe I should ask Mioda-san to come with me... it could be like a little date?
The thought of going to a date with her brought a smile on my face.

I continued my walk to school as the thought lingered in my head.
A date with Mioda-san surely would be awesome. I hope she's interested in that band.
"Hellooo?" Someone suddenly said. I snapped out of my thoughts as I let out a smsll squeak.
"Chill, chill, it's only me!" The person said. As I turned around I saw Mioda-san.

"You surprised me there-" I said as I laughed nervously. "Sorry if I scared you!" She apologised. "No worries... I was just in thought." I said.
We continued our walk together as Mioda-san spoke up again,"So what kept you so in thought?" She asked as she put her fingers on the side of her head.
"Well uhm... there is this concert of my favorite band. I would like to go there but spending so much money to go there alone would be a waste so I wanted to ask you..." I swallowed my spit as I finally found some courage. "D-Do you want to come to the concert with me?"

She seemed to be in thought which made me even more nervous. I started to fidget with my hand as she spoke up again,"So like a date in some sorts?" I flushed a light reddish color as I hardened my grip on my bag. "U-Uh... if you want it to be a date then... I guess..?" I answered.
She smiled brightly,"Okay! A date it is then!" She said.

I smiled brightly at myself like a fool. I did it. I asked her. I'm going on a date with Mioda-san.
As I mentally squeaked like a little child I tried to get that grin off my face. But it just wouldn't disappear.
This was the happiest day in my life since... the time Mioda-san first talked to me.

As we both entered the classroom I made my way to my seat. Koizumi-san walked over to me,"A huge smile plastered on your face? What happened?" She asked. I dragged her closer to me as I whispered into her ear,"Mioda-san and I will go to the concert together and she called it a date."

She gave off a shocked expression as she came closer again,"She called it a date??"
I nodded,"Yes."

Koizumi-san was probably the first one to figure out that I was crushing on Mioda-san after she caught me staring at her for 10 minutes while smiling. We both have been quite close after that and she's a really great friend.

"I suppose you're really hyped, huh?" Koizumi-san asked as she jokingly pushed me. "Of course I am." I said as our teacher walked in, drunk as always.
"Kiddos I have news for you." He said as everyone, aka the people that decided to still attend school normally, quickly went to their seats.
"So we all know how busy I am, so you guys will get a new teacher tomorrow." He explained.

"Who is it gonna be?" Sonia-san asked. "Chisa Yukizome, a former student from here. Former Ultimate Housekeeper." He explained as we all nodded. "Seems interesting. I'm excited to meet her!" Mioda-san said as I nodded,"Me too."

The day went on with us doing nothing until we all decided to return home again. I need to buy the tickets after all befire they're all sold out.
As I arrived at home I started to make my researches and there were still lots of tickets, which saved me a place 100%.

I textes Mioda-san,

~~~

Mioda-san
I just ordered my ticket and there are still lots of them left so I think we are safe

I just booked mine too!
Im so exciteddd!ヽ(>∀<☆)ノ
I can't wait to go there together with you o( ❛ᴗ❛ )o

Same here!
Im so excited sincd this is my first time to go to a concert of my favorite band
And I think it will be even better with you here

Nawe that's so sweet of you! (´ ω '♡)
See you tomorrow in school ( ◡‿◡ *)

See you :D

~~~

I put my phone away and looked at the messages. Damn that was daring... but over text its so much easier.
I sighed as I flopped onto my bed. A date with her...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~◇~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I enjoy writing so muchhhh aaaaaaa
But now I will go to sleep since I'm really tired
I'll reply to the comments later!
Byee :3
-Author-chan