𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖

Another chapter??? Already??? Yes y'all heard me
Imma be a bit productive today lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~◇~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Y/n P.O.V.~

As soon as our conversation ended, I sat down on my seat. Our old teacher told us that we will get a new teacher today after all. I looked around the class to realise that only Sonia, Pekoyama-san, Kuzuryu-kun, Koizumi-san and Saionji-san to be there.

"Good morning class!" A woman greeted us with long, ginger-like hair. "Good morning..?" I greeted rather slowly. "Your name was Miss Yukizome, correct?"
She rubbed the back of her head,"Yeah but... Where are the rest of them?" She asked.
"Well, since we dont have to attend class to graduate, not everyone is here." Koizumi-san explained.
"Well that's a bummer... means that we have to search for them all!" The teacher said. As soon as she did that though, Tsumiki-san rushed inside,"I-I'm sorry t-that I'm late-! It's j-just that- AAH-" as soon as she spoke, she fell down... again... in a really... revealing position...

She apologised, as always, and then the others started talking about something as Miss Yukizome started somehow threatening Kuzuryu-kun..? Bro what the fuck is going on in this class..?
I just put my head down as I felt my eyelids closing slowly but surely.

"L/n-san, correct?" I suddenly heard in front of me. "I-I'm awake-!" I said as I shot my head up. Miss Yukizome giggled lightly,"Don't worry you're not in trouble. We all are going to find the others, are you comming too?" She asked as I nodded,"Yeah sure..."
Like that, we made our way to gather everyone.

~time skip cuz who tf wants to read the plot you can watch in the anime?~

As Miss Yukizome finally gathered us all, she clapsed her hands together. "So, that should be all of you guys." She said as she smiled at herself proudly. "Ughh I'm tiredd.." Saionji-san complained. "Same here... this was enough sport for like... a year." I said as I agreed.

"Cmkn guys, that wasn't even that much." Miss Yukizome said. "I can smell it, we all will have a great time together, I promise." She said as she dismissed our class. While we were walking all the time I ate (favorite/snack) that Mioda-san bought for me.

I walked over to Mioda-san's desk where she still sat. She stood up and put her bag around her arm. "Hey Mioda-san..." I greeted. "Hiyaa L/n-san!" She greeted me back. "Thank you again for buying me (favorite/snack)... I really owe you something." I said as she smiled. "Don't worry about it. It was nothing."

I put my finger on my chin as a thinking manner,"H-How about we go to the pastry right now and I buy you something..?" I asked nervously.
"Hm..." Mioda-san thought for a bit. "Yeah, okay. Sounds great!" She said as she took my hand and marshed out of the classroom with me. I felt slight heat rush to my head as I smiled.

We walked to the pastry rather silently. Mioda-san hummed a small melody as we slowly made our way to the pastry. The whole way to it, she held my hand as she walked in front of me and swayed our hands around. The sun was slowly setting and it gave an amazing view onto everything. It seems as if my love for Mioda-san just becomes stronger and stronger from day to day. A rejection would... destroy me.

This small thought interrupted the smile that was plastered onto my face for the last 5 minutes. Mioda-san looked back at me,"Is something wrong L/n-san?" She asked.
"It's...nothing. Something just crossed my mind, don't worry about it."
"If you say so..." She said as she let go of that topic, thankfully.

We then arrived at the pastry and sat down. "Are you going to eat (favorite/snack) again or do you want to try something new?" Mioda-san asked as she looked at the mini-menu.
"I think I will try something new. What do you recommend?"
Mioda-san hummed again as she went through the mini-menu with super highspeed and then finally came to a decision. "How about this one?"

"Strawberry-Cheesecake?" I read out loud. "Sounds good to me." I said as I nodded.
"I'm sure you will love it!"
We gave in our orders, both Strawberry-Cheesecakes.
"Did you try it out already?" I asked as she nodded,"Yup! It's clearly my favorite so far." She said as she smiled. Strawberry-Cheesecake, Mioda-san's favorite. Noted.

Our desserts soon arrived and we started eating it. I took one bite and fell in love eith the taste. "Damn, this tastes amazing." I said. "I knew you were going to love it. It's truely the best." She said as she took another bite.

~time skip after they ate lol~

"Man this was awesome!" Mioda-san said as she rubbed her stomach. "Yeah it sure was." I said as I looked over to her.
"By the way." Mioda-san spoke up. "What is it?" I asked. "I mean we are quite close right? So urm.. could I call you by your first name? Pretty please?" She asked.
"Uh yeah sure... I dont really mind." I said as I smiled back at her.
"Yayyy! You can of course call me by my first name too." She said as she hugged me energetically.

Where does she even get all that energy from..?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~◇~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayo my friend just texted me that she kissed a girl today
Bro she's 2 years younger than I am... I'm so jealous :(
I JUST WANT A PARTNER DAMMIT--
-angry Author-chan.