Finally Home

She's finally back. After travelling through 10,000 worlds with a system even the highest authorities don't like, she finally came back to her world. But her memories are a bit blurred and hazy.

[Would you like to recover memories?] A childish voice sounds in her mind.

'What the hell are you doing with me ? Aren't you supposed to be getting a new host?' An ice cold expression forms on her face.

[Wait! It's not my fault! Originally I was supposed to be promoted but because everyone doesn't like me they decided to permanently link me to you!] The voice explains.

'...Fuck...' The girl lies down on the hospital bed with a huff and an arm covering her eyes.

'Why me? Out of everyone... I got the most annoying system! Not even the authorities like him! I feel like crying!!'

[Don't worry host! I come with benefits!]

'What benefits?' she questions tiredly.

[All previous restrictions have been taken off me. Also all the soul energy I had to take for the authorities has been given back, it's enough to go from gold lvl10 to Galaxy lvl10! Your basically a god! You also have everything you took from previous worlds in your system inventory.]

'This sounds...' too good. Whatever, benefits are benefits.

'Give me all the soul energy and upgrade my S stats and attributes to SSS as well. Also, don't forget to make me a drivers license, buy me an apartment in the best building in the capital, make sure it has a pool and kids in the same building so my brother can play with them.' As usual, she upgrades her body and finds a comfortable home before everything else.

Even though her memories are hazy, she would never forget her little brother. Oh, how could she forget? 'Transfer Meir's custody to me instead of my mother, give her a million to never try and find us again. Change our last names to Aella.' Both her and her little brother don't need that abusive woman in their lives.

[Yes ma'am!] A wild energy rushes into her body as her consciousness fades.

When she wakes again, her whole body feels more energized and she can vividly remember her first life. Including the reason she is in the hospital, because she pulled a man that was in a car accident out from his car before it exploded but she got caught in the explosion.

She takes out the system's phone and watch as it automatically shapes itself into the latest phone.

"Whatever, time to pick up Meir." She leaves the hospital and finds a secluded alley and brings out her Lamborghini out of her inventory. She drives to Meir's primary school.

'Show me my info.'

[Yes ma'am!]

<Host information

Name: Aurelia Aella Age: 17 (????)

Strength: SSS (average adult B)

Stamina: SSS (average adult B)

Dexterity: SSS (average adult C)

Intelligence: SSS (average adult B-S)

Luck: SSS (average adult D)

Charm: SSS(average adult E-A)

Worlds travelled: 10,000

Current World: Home- Hart's Luxury, 20/20 floor>