Chapter 7

After the amusement park incident, Meir and Aurelia completely forgot about it.

"Do you really want to go to school Meir?"

Aurelia sits down next to Meir, questioning him with a cute pout.

Meir pats her on the head, confirming with a nod. 

"Yes big sister. You should go to school as well otherwise you can't get a good job in the future."

'I can't believe i'm getting lectured by an eight year old.'

[I can.]

'Sloth. Shut up.'

[...]

"Okay then darling, i'll enroll you in the best school!"

Meir smiles brightly, "thank you big sister."

The next day, Aurelia sits behind her desk staring intently at her laptop.

'Whitewater Elite School. Split into a primary school, middle school and high school.'

Aurelia habitually taps her fingers on the desk, "that's it. Me and Meir will enroll at this school."

[How will attend this school though? You only have good marks at an ordinary public school.]

'It mentions that we can take exams to see if we are qualified so we'll just do that.'

Aurelia signs up online for both her and Meir.

Aurelia walks out of her study and into Meir's room, "hey Meir, i've chosen a school that we can both go to and they are near each other so if you want to see me you can."

Meir puts his toys down, running into Aurelia's arms, "thank you big sister."

Aurelia playfully pinches his nose. "Silly boy, you don't need to thank me."

After a few days Aurelia gets an email from the school mentioning the place and time they can take the exam.

Aurelia helps Meir study a bit, and having a near photographic memory he easily memorizes everything.

They pull up to the school in the Lamborghini at lunch time. They park in front of the entrance and enter the building.

"Hey did you see that car?"

"What's so special about it? I have one at home too."

"No, that cars a super limited addition Lamborghini, there are only 5 world wide. I tried to get one but they were all gone!"

"Really? Who were they then?"

"That kid was so cute."

"That girl was hot as!"

Aurelia gently takes Meir's hand, asking a passing student for the directions, she knock on the principals office door.

"Come in" an elegant voice comes through the door.

Aurelia pushes the door open and takes a look at the principal in surprise.

A young man with a lean build, short black hair, stark blue eyes covered by gold-rimmed glasses sits behind the desk doing paperwork.

"Take a seat." He signs one last paper before looking up.

"Hello, my name is Niklous Reed, the principal of Whitewater Elite School." He calmly introduces himself.

Aurelia and Meir take a seat in front of him, "Hello, my name is Aurelia Aella and this is my brother Meir. We're wanting to transfer here so we are here to take the exam." She explains.

The principal scrolls through his laptop before looking back at her, "ah yes, the 12:00 appointment. Please follow me."