Chapter 4

She wakes the next morning to soft sunlight streaming through the window and a soft snoring sound. She looks Next to her and find that the once sickly skinny boy has become plumper, with skin that looks like you could squeeze water out of, full lashes, and silky curls. 

All the green, yellow and purple bruises has disappeared leaving behind milky white like skin.

Aurelia carefully climbs out of bed so as not to wake him and sits on a couch in the lounge. She starts thinking about the future. She can't keep relying on the system to hand her money. 

She needs her own way to make money, maybe start a business? But she is sick and tired of business worlds. Definitely not entering the entertainment circle, where your popularity depends on other people. Aish, she can think about it later, for now she'll just keep borrowing from the system.

The soft sound of footsteps come from the hall.

"Your up early Meir." Aurelia gives Meir a light kiss on the forehead and ruffles his buoyant curls.

" *Yawn* Good morning big sister." Meir says with his eyes half closed.

"Mhmm, go watch T.V, I'll go make us some breakfast."

After breakfast, Aurelia sits with Meir as he watches his cartoons, wondering what to do for the day. She just decides to let him relax and enjoy himself at the new home.

She enters her study, sitting behind the desk she takes out her system laptop, after it's finished transforming into the newest and best laptop she logs in and tweaks her history.

Her school results were just above average, she changes them so it shows that she was a dark horse, she does the same for Meir as well, making his marks and studious and friendly image. 

'Sloth, for all hard evidence, change my and Meir's results exactly the same as i've done online.'

[Okiiee! Host, when are you going to do something fun? I'm so borreeeeedd.]

'Tsk, not my problem. I'm not going to be extreme like I was before. In this life i have someone i genuinely care about. Im not going to put him in danger.'

[Uh, i understand.]

"Hey Meir, do you want to go out tomorrow?" Aurelia asks.