Chapter 6

Just as the man starts to relax, Aurelia breaks through the militaries circle and runs from behind the man, she first grabs the wrist of the hand holding the knife and pushes Meir out from the man's grip, as soon as Meir is a out of the man's grip she trips the man to the ground and stabs the hand that was previously holding the knife.

"Aaahhh!"

Aurelia grips the man's neck with her other hand so hard that he starts to turn red from the lack of air. She stares down at the man with freezing cold eyes and twists the knife that's stuck in his hand.

"Big sister."

Aurelia immediately reels in her killing intent and looks towards Meir.
She stands up and throws the knife away.

"Are you okay Meir?" She checks his body and can't see any bruises or scratches.

Meir lightly shakes his head, "I'm okay big sister. Here." He takes out a tissue.

Aurelia looks at the tissue in confusion but takes it anyway then notices the blood on her hand.

As she was checking Meir, the military people had already apprehended the man she had stabbed.

The man who looked in charge walks up to Aurelia, "Thank you very much. If you hadn't gotten there in time it could have resulted in casualties."

Aurelia look at the man indifferently, "it's okay, it was my brother anyway."

The man thanks her once again then walks away.

After everything is done Aurelia takes Meir home.

The man in the military walks to one of his comrades.

"Major Dean." They salute.

"Investigate that woman." The man order.

"Yes sir."

Major Dean slightly frowns as he remembers the speed and viciousness of the lady.

'She didn't even change expressions when she stabbed him. Dangerous.'

Aurelia wasn't aware that she was currently being investigated, she was worrying if the ordeal left a shadow on Meir.

"Are you okay Meir?"

"Big sister was so cool! Like a hero!" Meir stares up at her with shining eyes.

"Do you want me to teach you?" She softly asks as she crouches down to his eye level.

His eyes widen as he wasn't expecting her to ask him that.

"I can learn?"

She nods but warns him, "but it will be hard. You can't give up halfway or I'll be angry at you okay?"

Meir definetly needs to learn some self defense.

"Don't worry big sister. When I become strong enough I can protect you!"

Aurelia's eyes soften as she looks at Meir.

"En, I'll protect you now, and you can protect me later."