S1 E4 - Stick to the Room {Part 3}

Standing outside some yellow doors, they soon opened, making everyone walk forward and stand in front of a guard in their teams.

Everyone was looking around the massive room and Ji-ah let out a "holy shit" at the sight of everything. As people were looking, a guard announced.

"Welcome to the third game, you're going to play Tug-of-War. You will pull a rope on that tower to drop your opponents down below to win."

Ji-ah's eyes widened and she thought to herself.

Damn, I was right.

The guard added on.

"Now, I will draw numbers to decide which two teams will play first. Everyone, please sit down."

Everyone did as they were told and a few murmured to each other. The guard went on.

"First, the team that will play on the left tower."

A guard stood behind a black box, stuck his hand in and then pulled out a ball and showed it.

"Team One. Team one, please stand up."

Team 1 stood up and the guard continued.

"And now, the team that will play on the right tower."

The guard stood behind a yellow box stuck his hand in too and pulled out a ball.

"Team Seven. Team Seven, please stand up."

Team 7 stood up, looked to team 1 and the guard added.

"Teams One and Seven will be the first to play. Will both teams please go to your towers."

The two teams were led by a separate guard and everyone else watched as they went up to their tower in a lift. They grabbed the rope and was handcuffed to it.

The rope was pulled up and two flags were waved and then a gun went off to signal them to start the game.

Ji-ah tensed and tensed as she watched the two teams pull as hard as they could, but she knew that team 1 was winning as team 7 began slowly sliding toward the edge.

The red flag that was on the rope was more on the left side and Ji-ah froze up as everyone watched as team 7 fell off the tower and was holding onto the rope in mid air. Their screams were panicked and to make it worse, a guillotine was used to cut the rope and team 7 fell through the air and landed on the ground with a massive thud.

Ji-ah's mouth was open and her eyes were wide in shock. The announcer announced the eliminated players and a new rope was being layed down for the next teams. The guard announced.

"I will now draw the teams for the next round... Team 4."

Ji-ah mentally sighed and stood up with her group as they are team 4. Another number was called out.

"Team 5."

The team next to Ji-ah's also stood up and looked at their opponent's. All of team 5 had men and they smirked as team 4 had four girls and an elderly man. The guard stated.

"Team Four and Five, please go to your towers."

Ji-ah's team was led to the lift and to say she was a little nervous, would be a lie. She's absolutely bricking it. The team walked past 101's team and he taunted them saying that he was looking forward to killing them. But Ji-ah rolled her eyes at him and his team who laughed.

When the team was in the lift and on its way up, 001 spoke up.

"Come on, don't lose your spirit. Tug-of-War needs more than just raw strength."