S1 E3 - The Man with the Umbrella {Part 1}

The van soon stopped and Ji-ah and Sae-byeok heard the driver get out, the doors slid open and they closed their eyes and slowed their breathing to make it look like they were knocked out like the others.

They then felt their head being moved to the side and heard the scanner, once the driver was done and closed the door, they opened their eyes again.

However, it felt like hours until the van started moving again. The two girls just waited and waited until the vans had stopped again. Although, this time, they were lifted out of the van and layed on a makeshift bed on wheels.

Ji-ah kept her body and breathing still as she felt herself being pushed to somewhere and she had no idea if Sae-byeok was near her.

Soon, they had stopped and it was time for the masked guards to change the players into their player outfits. As two of the guards lifted Ji-ah up so she was sat up, she carefully took the pocket knife out of her pocket and placed it in the guards so that they wouldn't find it when they changed her.

Not liking the idea of some random people taking her clothes off and changing her into new ones, Ji-ah tried her hardest not to speak as she felt annoyed. But she let them do their job and once she was in her new clothes, she got the knife back out and held it in her hand. She got layed backed down and she pushed the knife up her sleeve by her fingers and layed still.

Ji-ah got some serious deja vu when she woke up to the classical music and bright light. She sat up and looked at Sae-byeok who was already looking at her, they both smirked as they carefully showed their pocket knifes.

They then looked around the room to see that quite a lot of people had come back too, specifically 187 players. Some images on the walls got Ji-ah's attention and she observed them, she could only see the first two briefly as the beds were covering it.

The first image she saw was the Red Light Green Light game, her eyes then widened when she saw the next one, figures were hanging off some shapes.

Her thoughts were then interrupted by her stomach rumbling loudly, causing her to sigh.

The two girls got out of the beds and walked down to the bottom where they saw 4 guys talking. Suddenly, Player 101 came up to them with some other players behind him. He spoke to Sae-byeok.

"I'll forget our history and take you in, join my team. We made a pretty good team before, didn't we?"

He then looked Ji-ah up and down and added.

"And maybe you could too."

He smirked as Ji-ah scoffed and Sae-byeok replied.

"You're still bluffing? There are hordes of people out there looking for you."

101 stated.

"Don't kid with me. No matter how tough you are, you can't win in here all by yourself."

Ji-ah inputted.

"Wanna bet? She has more balls then you do."

101 stepped forward, but one of his men held him back. He gritted his teeth, but spoke to Sae-byeok again.

"Don't you see this? Those masked jerks took away the beds of those who died. One mistake, and your bed will be out too."

Sae-byeok retorted calmly.