S1 E3 - The Man with the Umbrella {Part 2}

After everyone had ate, it was time for bed and as Ji-ah was almost asleep, she then jumped as Player 212 banged on the door, screeching.

"Hey, open the door, you jerks! I really need to pee right now! Don't you jerks ever take a leak? Let me use the restroom!"

She went on with the begging and screeching and Ji-ah pinched her nose in annoyance, she looked to the side to see that Sae-byeok wasn't in her bed and then looked under her covers as something didn't feel right. Her eyes widened when she smelt blood and sighed, knowing she had come on her period.

But 212 threatened to take a pee on the floor, and thankfully, the door had opened. Ji-ah sneakily got up and Sae-byeok appeared next to 212, saying she had to go too.

Ji-ah then appeared behind them and stated.

"Please may I go too? I've just come on my period."

The two girls looked at Ji-ah and then back at the guard who stepped aside, Sae-byeok pushed past 212 and Ji-ah followed. She could hear 212 mumble.

"Such rude brats."

She then followed the other girls.

Ji-ah went into a stall and paused as she realized there were no pads or tampons, so she sighed again and uttered.

"Toilet paper it is."

As she was sat on the toilet, she heard the click of a lighter and then the smell of smoke. Ji-ah rolled her eyes as she realized that 212 had snuck cigarettes in, but she didn't want to think about how she did.

Suddenly, a stall door was opened and 212 stated.

"You startled me!"

Ji-ah chuckled and finished her business before pushing the toilet seat down and standing on top of it, using her arms as a chin rest as she looked over the top of the stall to see Sae-byeok holding her pocket knife and 212 harshly coughing out smoke.

"Hiya."

The two looked up to see a smiling Ji-ah and she asked curiously.

"What ya doing?"

212 then asked the teens.

"Do you want a drag?"

Ji-ah shook her head and Sae-byeok spoke.

"Stay there and keep smoking."

She then walked forwards and stood on the seat, 212 moved towards the wall and asked as Sae-byeok used her pocket knife to unscrew the vent door.

"What are you doing?"

Ji-ah rolled her eyes and stated.

"What does it look like she's doing? Baking brownies?"

Sae-byeok continued to unscrew it and then pulled the door down, she looked up into the vent and placed her hands on either side of the walls. 212 asked.

"Are you going to go in there?"

Sae-byeok answered.

"I want to look around. Buy me some time and I'll tell you if I find out anything."

Ji-ah smirked as Sae-byeok tied her hair up. 212 added.

"Deal, step on my shoulder."

Sae-byeok placed her hands on the top of the two separate walls and placed a foot on 212's shoulder. Ji-ah muttered.

"Good luck, and be careful. Don't get caught."

Sae-byeok looked at Ji-ah for a few seconds before nodding and using her upper body strength to pull herself up.