Chapter Two

(Winchester Dorm hall, Pictured Above)

I took a look at the info packets Mom had in her hand. "My dorm hall is Winchester." I say, glancing at the 'Getting to know you're new home'. packet.

That packet told me all my information, had my classes, and My horses information. Mom smiled. Dad handed me a box, full of my comforters. We walked up to the dorm hall and Mom held the door for Dad and I who were carrying boxes. The foyer was beatiful. A grand sweeping oak staircase led you upstairs, Marble floors sparkled with the sulight streaming through the windows. Leather furniture were scattered over the foyer. A hallway split way from the foyer and led down to the dorm living area and to the dorm kitchen. Off the foyer was the dorm montirs office.

A girl, about 22, pocked her head out of the office and said "Hello! I'm Livvie. I'm Winchester's dorm hall moniter. Welcome to Windsor. If you can give me your names, I can get you your dorm key and you can be on your way!"

I smiled "I'm Eleanor Hastings." Livvie nodded and said "Hastings? Hmmm, Here it is!" She cried, bringing a bronze key from a drawer with my files in it. "Thank you!" I say politely.

We walk up the sweeping staircase and as we walk down the long hallway, An ajar door to one of the dorms sticks out. I pear inside quickly. The dorms are beautiful!

Dark brown crown molding and base boards, along with soft, beige walls and and a honey-coloured flooring along with a soft, white cielings. Two huge windows above each bed, with two endtables and bookshelfs. Two walk in closets, then a large space for desks and a shelf for a microwave and a mini-fridge. There's space for a TV, then comes the door to the bathroom.

I savour each and every detail as we walk up two more staircases and reach the third floor. My dorm is C33. We walk a little ways and finally see the gleming brown door with the gold numbers on it, which read "C33"

I turn the key in the lock, feeling nervousness creep up from my stomach.