Chapter 37.

Hey Guys!!!!

The Thirty sixth chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Durga Puja!!

This one is not edited. Sorry!

Happy Reading!!

**********

-- flashback—

Ananya and Karn were sitting in a room remembering meeting the divine couple, who visited them yesterday.
Their Gurudeva, had been very proud of what they proved. He was happy that the kids had such pure heart to impress Mahakal and Mahakali themselves.

"What do you think she meant by 'cheating with destiny' when we asked for a mother figure?" Ananya questioned Karn, out of blue.

"No idea." He shrugs looking down at his best friend, who at the moment was swinging on a branch of banyan tree.
"Strange, this all is." He further says.

"What do you think Mahakal will teach us?" Ananya, looks up at her friend as she moves back in her branch swing, kind of lying down, there.

"I am not Mahakal, ask him when he comes." Karn snaps.

"You are hungry." Ananya states.

"No, I want to know what Mahakal will teach." Karn says sarcastically.

"I have heard he is a great story teller." Ananya says, a giddy excitement in her tone.

"And who gave you this vital piece of information?"

"Gurudeva, of course." Ananya scoffs.

"When did he say that?" Karn asks, his face turning in to a sweet frown.

"When you were most probably sleeping in his lessons, again."

"Hey! I don't sleep in lessons." Karn says offended. And Ananya giggles.

"Yeah Whatever." She waves it off. "But the point is that Mahakal is an unexcelled story teller."

"I do not believe it, until I see it." Karn says.

Ananya looks at him in dis- belief, "But Gurudeva said it."

"He also said that a person should believe what he sees with his own eyes." Karn reasons with his best friend.

"So, you do not believe that I am a good story teller?" A voice says from behind of where the kids were.

The kids turn their head in a whiplash to see Mahakal standing in front of them.

"Mahakal, Pranipatra!" They greet.

"Ayushman bhava. Chiranjeevi bhava." Mahakal blesses them smiling.
"Not tell me, what was this all about?"

"Mahadev, I have heard that you tell wonderful stories." Ananya states.

"Mahadev, I do not mean any offence but I do not believe it." Karn says in a apologetical tone. "I believe on what I see."

"So, you mean you will not believe on something, I say?" Ananya questioned.

"I will." Karn says instantly. "But only if you have seen it yourself."